Ring keypad v2

Can you post a screen shot of your z-wave details page?

I tried @mavrrick58 instructions, still in the same place.

Can you post the whole z-wave details page?

That does not look right. It looks like you have several devices with no routes. Is the Ring Keypad the only device having issues?

Everything else works fine. I don't know what the second device is. Could that be causing issues?

0x0B is an incomplete pairing (slightly more solid than a ghost) and should be excluded and re-included.

Yes it's a ghost, but so are in a manner of speaking the other 2 (including your ring keypad) They are showing no routes which is problematic. But 0xb is definitely a ghost and should be removed and re paired.

How do I get rid of the ghost device?

As for routing, I just added the Ring and the Alarm siren. Before that was just the motion sensor and door contact. They are both battery devices. So I figure there would be no routing, just direct connection to the hub.

Both these are battery All battery devices still get routes.

Power down the (devices) that made the ghost(s) Shut down the hub from the settings menu. Unplug the hubitat from the wall, not the hub for 20 mins, power back up the hub, go to your z-wave details page and hit the refresh button on those lines a few times until the remove option comes up. Click remove. If it doesn't remove right away, wait a minute and you should get a pop up for force remove. Factory reset the other devices and re pair. Before doing so though make sure you're on the latest platform (2.3.0.124)

Looks like we are good. Went to the extreme, excluded every device except the keypad, which would not. Reset the Z-Wave radio, shutdown and unplugged the hub. Factory reset the keypad and added back though SmartStart. It's still showing up as "pending", but its receiving commands, and I can read the button pushes. Thanks for all your help!

BTW, definitely a bug in SmartStart. Added three devices, all are added and working, but all three are showing up as "pending" in SmartStart.

So maybe I spoke a little to soon. When I was pressing keys, I thought I was looking at the debug logs from the app I am writing. Just realized I was looking at the debug logs from the built in driver. So the every keypress is there, but nothing changes in the driver. Need to write my own driver??

Once the devices have fully included you can/should remove the SmartStart entries. Not needed after inclusion, and just a source of confusion after a time.

I would remove the keypad and the ghost. (The ghost is preventing it from working) Then re pair in the standard fashion instead of using smart start.

There is a community driver that provides more features than the built-in (and fixes some bugs).

Maybe I missed it in the earlier comments, but what details/events are you looking for? Code submitted using one of the arm/disarm/check buttons? Or individual button presses (without explicit submission)?

What I am looking for is any response from the keypad when buttons are pressed. With the built in driver, nothing in Current Status would change when I pressed buttons. The community driver is working! Thank you for that.

I am looking for a way to synchronize actions between Ring keypad V2 and HSM dashboard. I can arm and disarm the HSM from both the Ring v2 keypads and from dashboards on kiosk. The issue I am trying to resolve is when arming from HSM dashboard on kiosk the keypads are unaware that HSM has been armed and therefor do not reflect it on their status buttons. Any assistance would be great. Thank you

The community driver has this hooked up.

jkister thanks for the info. I am using the community driver and it works great. When i arm and disarm hsm from keyoad the status on keypad and hsm reflect correctly. However. When arming via hubitat mkbile app or local dashboard the keypads do not reflect an accurate status. I assume this is because some type of event trigger needs to be sent to keypads in these situations.