Request for Aqara device drivers

hello there hope you're doing well,
i need drivers for aqara wall switches (WS-EUK03 , WS-EUK04 , QBKG21M , QBKG22M , QBKG25M , WRS-R02 ) and relays ( SSM-U01 , SSM-U02 , LL-KZMK11LM) and Aqara Smart Plug (ZNCZ14LM) and i need all of them support power off memory option please, and Curtain Driver E1(CM-M01) and Aqara Roller Shade Driver E1 (RSD-M01), and Smart Smoke Detector (JY-GZ-03AQ).
Please if any one can help me for making this drivers,
big thanks to hubitat community.

Hi @user4661 ,

As you have so many different Aqara Zigbee devices, my advice would be to set up a Home Assistant server and use Zigbee2MQTT to pair these devices and use their full capabilities.

Then, use the [RELEASE] Home Assistant Device Bridge (HADB) to bring these into Hubitat.

2 Likes

ok thank you very much i will try it :pray:

1 Like

Last time I had a Home Assistant instance running with Aqara products, ZHA worked just fine as well and is easier to set up.

1 Like

Alternatively you can set up zigbee2mqtt and mosquitto only on raspberry pi or any old linux machine and bring them into hubitat via mqtt with @kevins mqtt app [Beta] MQTT beta 3d (released 5th July)?

3 Likes

I've found something very interesting :

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005005254486268.html

Works with eWeLink/Sonoff Devices, Home Assistant, Tasmota, Zigbee2MQTT

Use Tutorial:百度网盘 请输入提取码
Password:azoz

I can't understand what it is (definitely not just another Tuya hub), but in the link above there is a lot of information (for someone who can spend the time needed to translate and read it and understand it).

1 Like

Looks like the seller is offering a pre-modded gateway as per this ZB-GW03 eWeLink Ethernet Zigbee Gateway now hacked with Tasmota and ESPHome so can be used via MQTT or as a remote Zigbee LAN adapter with Home Assistant's ZHA integration or Zigbee2MQTT - Zigbee - Home Assistant Community

2 Likes

its all work with home Assistant but when i link it to hubitat the curtain motors and smoke detector and water sensor is not show in the hubitat and all remote devices also, but its really good solution

The devices have to trigger before they’ll show up in Hubitat.

For sure, that works, but the list of supported devices through Z2M is much larger, and many of the devices have more capabilities exposed through Z2M vs ZHA. It’s a little bit more difficult to get set up, but then once you’re done, you don’t have to do anything else. It’s easy to use and much more capable. It’s also nice to see a little visual image of your device in a list when you’re managing them. Makes it much easier to find when you have a lot of devices and can’t remember what you named the device.

2 Likes

Interesting, didn't know there was additional capabilities. Makes me want to spin up a HA system again. Not sure if one AMD 5600g core is enough, as it's all I have left to spare.

yes it's working after trigger but the curtain motor is still not showing in the list

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.