[RELEASE] Zemismart Zigbee Blind Driver

The button fields are just a convenience to call the open,close,stop commands. Make sure you followed the Prerequisites in the initial post otherwise the commands will not work.

1 Like

So I can set buttons to step it up/down vs just opening and closing with these?

The buttons are not customizable.

Technically when set in the tilt mode the open and close buttons work like a step up / down, but the step is really small (e.g. like 0.1%) so I changed it to set level.

If you want I can add a step up / down command that is a convenience for a setLevel(level +/- )

That would be awesome. I like the idea of creating two up and two down buttons. One opens/closes normally and the other steps open/closes

Pushed v2.2.0 which should have the new step functions. Also after some testing looks like there was a bug in the button push commands that caused them not to work. That should be fixed now

1 Like

You are awesome...

Are these really loud?

No pretty quiet

Unsure about other models, but for the AM43-0.45/40-ES-EZ model it depends on the speed setting. Speed ranges from 0-100. From 2-3m away, at a speed of 15 there's a sound when it initially starts moving, but otherwise I can't really hear it. At speed 100, I wouldn't say it is loud, but it's noticeable and might wake up light sleepers. I generally keep it at a low speed.

2 Things seem not to work for me. 1st is the step buttons. I set up a dashboard icon with the button push and it doesn't step with that or pushing the button on the device page.

2nd, does the AM43 have battery reporting capability?

I'm looking for the Zemismart smart blind controller that has the option for solar charging. Neither of these links show that. Is anyone familiar with the one I am talking about? Another contact on Facebook told me it's the "Zemismart am45 zigbee" and showed me a picture of it including the solar charger. However, i can't find it despite searching both Ali Express and Amazon. Part of the problem I suppose is that Ali Express doesn't have products clearly named so I'm no sure what I am looking at.

Does anyone have a link to this product, or any comparable product that uses a solar charger, works with vertical blinds, and will use this driver?

I'm looking for the Zemismart smart blind controller that has the option for solar charging. Neither of these links show that. Is anyone familiar with the one I am talking about? Another contact on Facebook told me it's the "Zemismart am45 zigbee" and showed me a picture of it including the solar charger. However, i can't find it despite searching both Ali Express and Amazon. Part of the problem I suppose is that Ali Express doesn't have products clearly named so I'm no sure what I am looking at.

Does anyone have a link to this product, or any comparable product that uses a solar charger, works with vertical blinds, and will use this driver?

Though the listing doesn't mention it for some reason, the AM43 I ordered from aliexpress in the first link included a solar panel.

1 Like

No battery reporting that I know of.

Please turn on the debug and trace logging and share the logs when you push the buttons.

1 Like

Can do in the morn! Thanks for all your hard work!

And that is the Zemismart brand, right? It's weird that the listing doesn't specifically say that. It just says " ZIGBEE 3.0 Smart Rope Motor Remote Control Voice Control Smart Blinds Engine By Mobile APP/Alexa/Google Smart Home Accessory"

But this is the one that is the Zemismart AM45?

I need too this switch for (zemismart switch curtain zigbee)

Button's 1-3 (open, close, stop) work well.

AM43