A driver for the WeatherFlow WebSocket API
Also available on Hubitat Package Manager.
- Obtain a Personal Use Token (Settings > Data Authorizations)
- Find your station ID.
- Subscribe to your devices.
- A pared-down weather driver that includes only the essential attributes.
- Utilizes the WeatherFlow Smart Weather API WebSocket.
- Queries the station API to find your devices.
- Supports Tempest, Air, and Sky devices.
- Observations, rain, and lighting events are pushed to the driver.
- Observations update at a 1 minute interval (set by the server).
- For Air and Sky owners, this driver can subscribe to both devices at the same time.
- I have included most of observations provided by the WebSocket API. I don't plan to add any derived attributes, icons, links, etc.
- Alternatives: @snell has a great driver that utilizes the REST API with more attributes.
[PROJECT] Driver for WeatherFlow API
|v1.0.2||initialize strike attrs||2020-07-09|
|v1.0.3||added health check||2020-07-13|
|v1.0.4||added support for publish rate, reducing resolution, and precipication rate||2020-08-01|
|v1.0.6||added null handling and battery status||2020-08-23|