This is a update to the simple Netatmo Connect App/driver package that was originally created for Smarthings by Brian Steere and ported to Hubitat by Stuart Buchanan (fuzzysb/Fuzzyligic), and long abandoned.
The changes include:
- Add debug logging control to the application. Defaults to disabled. When disabled there is only logging for startup, auth and errors - no logging is done for normal operation of the application/drivers.
- Removed "Thermostat" capability from device drivers.
- Extend error handling so that an incomplete status report from the Netatmo API does not crash the application.
- Add attributes to the outdoor module so that the dashboard "weather" template displays all attributes.
- Add "Summary" attributes to each of the device types, so that you can create a Dashboard tile that displays the device status. To do this, create a dashboard tile, select the device, select the "attribute" template and select the "Summary" "Attribute.
- Add "Overview" attribute to the Basestation device to provide an overview of the basestation, outdoor, wind and rain modules.
- Add option to "Use Reverse wind angle". The HE Weather tile template assumes the Wind Angle parameter is the direction the the wind is blowing... The netatmo app and web interface defines this attribute as the direction to the source of the wind. When enabled, this option changes the wind direction arrows in the wind module summary and basestation overview to use the netatmo direction.
030320: Initial release
030420: Fix Summary attribute for Additional indoor modules. Add Overview attribute to basestation device. Add reverse wind angle option.
The updated package is available HERE.