[RELEASE] Tuya Zigbee Metering Plug (w/ healthStatus)

Just share, I had installed latest driver from the second post of this thread. The device response as follows:

The Product:

There is no any communication with this device...

Are you sure it is Zigbee?

1 Like

I will check with the seller and revert. so far it can be paired with HE C-8 but no response. I'll get back on this

Make a screenshot of the Device Details page, should look like this :

Device Details

Have in mind, that usually the sellers know only about Tuya SmartLife app and nothing else ...

1 Like

I have confirmation from the seller it is a Zigbee device.

The device details as follows:

The driver:

1 Like

This Zemismart Zigbee Smart Outlet Universal Socket with USB Port does not have power and energy monitoring capabilities, so I've been wrong - the Tuya driver is not the right one.

I think that it should work using the inbuilt Hubitat "Generic Zigbee Multi-Endpoint Switch" driver

You should be able to turn on and off the socket and the USB ports.

If the inbuilt driver does not work by any reason, you can try also the latest development branch version of the Zemismart driver:

The Zemismart driver adds the Tuya-specific configuration of the power-on behavior.

1 Like

Finally, finished the work on the Tongou SY2 DIN relay : ( link in the first post)

For this model only, thee are a lot of configuration options :

The voltage/current/power protection takes a few seconds to be detected, before the relay auto shuts off.

3 Likes

Screenshot 2023-06-17 at 6.45.08 PM

Hi! I just wanted to report that I found a device on AliExpress that's been working well with this device driver. It's the Tuya Smart Life ZigBee Energy Meter 80A with Current Transformer Clamp from the MatSeePlus store.

I've been using it successfully for a few days now and the readings seem accurate when compared to the readings from my Emporia Vue.

Screenshot 2023-06-17 at 6.38.58 PM
Screenshot 2023-06-17 at 6.39.07 PM

3 Likes

Just wanted to let you know that it's working well with my THIRDREALITY ZigBee 3.0 Smart Plug model: 3RSP02028BZ, firmwareMT: 1233-D3A6-1001303C. It was working fine with the Third Reality Power Meter Plug driver but thought I'd see if this gave me anything new. I'm happy to report it gives me a lot more information and opinions. This is the newer version of their smart plug (Zigbee 3.0) I believe, but I could be mistaken. I added the Amazon link below if anyone is possibly interested. They are really cheap price-wise but seem decently well put together.

kkossev your drivers as usual are most excellent! Thanks once again for your hard work. :+1:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0BPY5D1KC/ref=ppx_od_dt_b_asin_title_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

2 Likes

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005004853070949.html?spm=a2g0o.order_list.order_list_main.11.17391802uMxqjg

Data	
endpointId: 01
application: 46
firmwareMT: 1141-D3A3-00000046
inClusters: 0003,0004,0005,0006,0702,0B04,E000,E001,0000
isMultiEP: true
manufacturer: _TZ3000_46t1rvdu
model: TS0001
outClusters: 0019,000A
softwareBuild: 000000C0

All energy usage data is stuck at 0

This switch module does not provide power and energy metering (it is missing the measuring chip inside) - [New device support]: TS0001 / _TZ3000_46t1rvdu · Issue #15389 · Koenkk/zigbee2mqtt · GitHub

It should work with the inbuilt Generic Zigbee Switch driver for on/off.

Does anyone know of an inexpensive metering plug for 240v US outlets? I'm specifically looking for one to use with an electric dryer plug. Thanks!

30 amps?

Yeah, that should work!

Hello, delighted with the work you are doing, I have recently acquired the Tongou SY2 DIN relay differential, I would like to know if I could make some rule, to know when the power goes out in that differential, I use it for lighting at home, and it is to know if there is any power outage, i await your answers and your help is welcome, god bless you friends

Bom dia, sabe dizer se esse plugue de medição, está funcionando bem com HE?

1 Like

Thank You, I will try it out and revert back.

Hi,
I wonder, would it be possible to add daily energy usage to the driver somehow?
There is the "lifetime" usage since initialization, but daily usage would be much more useful in dashboards etc

Adding Daily energy usage has been on the TODO list for quite a long, but I really can't say when this will be implemented. This driver is one of my oldest ones, and the code became rather messy with time. It needs refactoring or be replaced by a new driver, which is easier to maintain.

helloI use differential Tongou Zigbee Rail Switch MODEL TO-Q-SY1-JZT when I press the physical button, from the device it appears that it is off, for which it does not monitor me, until I enter and press it on, it does not appear on the device, why could it be?