[RELEASE] Linptech/Moes 24Ghz Presence Sensor ES1 ( TS0225 _TZ3218_awarhusb ) drivers

It is working correctly. :slight_smile: Maybe you missed my post just above? I had issues w/my wife changing the position of an Iris motion sensor that I had turned around to keep out of the process while I was testing the Linptech's time out. Once I realized she had moved it I turned it around again and re-did my tests and confirmed the Linptech is timing out correctly.

1 Like

I just recive the Moes presnce sensor and will set it in the evening.
In the mean time, does anyone manage to to screw the sensor to the wall insted of using the sticker?

Drill out the pop rivet and use the hole for a screw.

1 Like

I found a situation where I can tell a difference. When set up in my living room/TV room the way Moe's pictures show I get deactivation of the far left seat on the far left sofa. When I turned it I no longer had that dead spot. Short of relocating the sensor I had tried everything with no luck. A simple turn of the sensor made just enough difference in this one case.

2 Likes

How can i get the newest driver version?
I installed the driver in the first message and the version is 1.4.4.

Sounds like you're using the 4 in 1 driver. That driver is discussed in detail here:

1 Like

Thabk you, i updated to version 1.6.5.

I also saw that it is possible to switch the led indicator off but couldn't find the right parameter to set.
Can anyone help?

1 Like

AFAIK, there's no way at this time to modify the LED behavior (using either driver). If you could link to where you read that you can do that, that may help.

Not possible. You can open it and cover the LED.

For the "YESS" to pets activating them and detecting their presence, that is EXACTLY what I have been looking for!!. I let my cats in the garage sometimes during the day to get a break from our foster kittens and while I try to set a colored bulb to "Blue" to show that there is a cat in the garage, it will be great to have some form of "backup" to indicate the possibility of an animal out in the garage when the light is not on. Not sure how I can figure a way to differentiate me in the garage working (don't want the lights to shut off automagically if I'm sitting at the laptop working on laser cutting designs). Currently have a Hue motion sensor to turn on the lights and off when no motion, but when I sit for a while too long the lights go out. Ugh.

1 Like

Just adjust the fade time.

1 Like

I set the fade time to 500 (max) which is like 8 minutes and 20 seconds. Would love 600 = 10 minutes or more. I spend a lot of time out in the garage with my laser and tend to do some design at the laptop. Is the 500 max value set by the manufacturer or in the driver code?

If my sensor is picking up motion from behind the sensor mounted on a wall with the default settings, which setting should I try to change first to stop this from happening? Motion Detection Sensitivity? Static Detection Sensitivity? Distance?

The fade time can be up to 10,000.

Behind the wall mean behind the sensor or in front of the sensor and going through the far wall?

setup said 500 max. Am I using the wrong driver? Tuya Multi Sensor 4 in 1

Well, you can review the first post of this thread.

Behind the sensor that is mounted on a wall, sorry

No worries. You can try reducing sensitivity or you can try shielding it. Temporarily try a pie pan.

Hi, can someone explain "fade"? How it works and in what scenarios does it work best?