[RELEASE] Life360 with States - Track all attributes with app and driver. Also supports RM4 and Dashboards!

Looks like your username and password are wrong. At what point are you getting the errors?

That was it, Not sure how it was wrong, I was able to use it to log into life 360 directly, but I changed my password and it's working now. Thank you for all your help

1 Like

Import update...

Driver User:
v1.1.7 - 11/03/19 - Minor changes

Hello, I don’t have a circle or location services. I only want battery automation, but I don’t see it under triggers. ‘’Custom attributes”? Thanks

Edit: it seems inactive because I can’t set a place but why

Shouldn’t I be able to use that school?

You'll need to click on that 'bell' on the right. It needs to be highlighted to show up in other apps,.

stupid question, but how do I set distance from home to miles?

If you go to devices --> life360 members and select the user you will find "Distance Units" at preferences.

Thanks!

Any chance the app could be adjusted to allow for this work around?

I have the same issue with the Sonos beam muting TV volume to complete the TTS from the Life360 with States TTS updates and then it leaves it muted forcing to go into the sonos app to get it unmuted.

The above work around works for the rule machine TTS notifications.

EDIT: I just realized the Life360 Tracker is the one I'm asking for an update as it has the TTS selector on it, not the with States app.

1 Like

can't find this settings manu :man_shrugging:
can you please help ?:pray:

@sagi.bracha Go to Dashboards. Select Life360 dashboard. In the right upper corner select the wheel. In the window that opens and in the upper right corner select Options.

found it thx :smile:

New driver version on Github...

Driver User:
v1.1.8 - 01/03/20 - Fix for App Watchdog 2

Driver Container:
v1.0.3 - 01/03/20 - Fix for App Watchdog 2

Just getting started with Life360 on HE.
This integration is awesome. Amazing work @bptworld

One thing not fully working yet....
What causes the Life360 tile to re-evaluate where you are ? (Im on free plan for now)
I believe its suppsed to go to "Between Places" but thats not happening.
So far, it just keeps saying "At Home" even though presence change to false and you can see distance from home moving.

I've also installed the tracker app and created 2 child apps. Seems to work.
It took my a while to get my head around the "history tile" - eventually figured this meant using the history attribute. Had to read the driver code to figure out the concept !
Until there were 5 history events logged, it was throwing an array out of bounds error whilst trying to format the HTML - so nothing was showing at all, Not sure if that's a tiny bug.

Thanks. Amazing stuff.

Made some changes to try and fix that.

Would need to see a log.

New version on GitHub...

Driver User:
v1.1.9 - 01/04/20 - Modified how/when Tile gets updated

Thanks

note for others this is the driver child :wink: took me a while to click!

@bptworld I updated this yesterday with your previous update and i had to copy and paste the URL in, then again today i also had to, but i noticed its in the code so shouldn't it pick it up automatically?

Remember, you can always take a look at the first post for up to date info.

Long standing bug with HE. Sometimes they stick, sometimes they don't. Best practice I've found is to add a space (spacebar) at the end of the URL and then delete the space (backspace) after pasting in the URL. Seems to make it stick better.

Hope this helps.

3 Likes

didn't know this, will give it ago thanks :smile:

@bptworld after update