Introducing 'Hub Watchdog'
Simple way to monitor if your hub is slowing down or not.
- Turns a device on/off and calculates the time it takes to happen
- Gives a reference to go by to see if the hub is slowing down over time
- Ability to notify by push, turn on a device or use Rule Machine
- Track data points in custom virtual device
- Tracks up to 40 data points (per device) with color coding
- Track data with graphs!
- View custom reports in app or add the data to Dashboard
- Use Examiner app to compare the data
- Parent/Child App structure
- Create as many child apps as needed
Apps can be found on my GitHub or by using the Hubitat Package Manager.
(HPM is highly recommended)
When reporting problems...
- Be sure you are on the latest version. I won't troubleshoot an older version.
- Turn on debug and screenshot the issue happening in the log. One line or just the error doesn't cut it. I need a log.
- Post the screenshot of the log with an explanation of the problem.
Please take hub troubleshooting to a new thread. Lets keep this thread about the Hub Watchdog app.