Introducing 'Hub Watchdog'
Simple way to monitor if your hub is slowing down or not.
- Turns a device on/off and calculates the time it takes to happen
- Gives a reference to go by to see if the hub is slowing down over time
- Ability to notify by push, turn on a device or use Rule Machine
- Track data points in custom virtual device
- Tracks up to 80 data points with color coding
- View custom reports in app or add the data to Dashboard
- Parent/Child App structure
- Create as many child apps as needed
App can be found on my Github:
V1.0.1 - 09/29/19 - Added second type of child device - Hub Watchdog Examiner
V1.0.7 - 09/27/19 - Added a 'push all' option
Child - Examiner:
V1.0.2 - 12/04/19 - Chasing a gremlin
V1.0.8 - 09/30/19 - Lots of little changes
Please take hub troubleshooting to a new thread. Lets keep this thread about the Hub Watchdog app.