[RELEASE] Hub Rebooter App

Yes, first one was today for testing; Second one was scheduled time

systemStart System startup with build: 2.3.0.106 2.3.0.106 2021-11-12 10:15:37.886 EST
systemStart System startup with build: 2.3.0.106 2.3.0.106 2021-11-11 12:02:24.137 EST

I'm don't know if something "triggering" the event but not realy rebooting.

When my C5 reboots I lose a lot of memory in the first hours after the reboot. It then settles down and I can run about 3 weeks before I get down to 150,000 and I force a reboot. This was on 2.2.8. I'm curious to see what 2.2.9 does.

I just looked and my hub has been up for 38 hours and I'm at 291,000 and I did the reboot 38 hours ago, it wasn't automated.

How do your logs look for that time period?

That C-5 have been up for 2 hours now. I'm at 386520 KB.

This is my Production C-7 Hub over the last few days.

Memory loss is a little higher than normal right now, but I'm also seeing a fair amount of issues with the Amazon websocket.

I agree there's memory leaks with both the C7 and C5 as I have both devices. Most of the workload is on the C5. However the scheduled reboot should reclaim the memory and I shouldn't have seen that low of a memory if it actually rebooted. I'm just concerned that it's logging a reboot but the device is not actually doing it.

Mind is definitely rebooting (I am doing a reboot not restart in the app). I can tell from the logs as some of my apps drop their webconnection and reconnect on reboot, as well as my Lutron telnet connection.

Got the code but no app :thinking:

I've not had this happen before. I installed the code with copy&paste:

But it isn't in the apps list, even after rebooting the hub:

Here's the poop:

Any ideas?

Did you Add a User App from the apps page?

2 Likes

OMG! :roll_eyes: Thanks

I live in node-red for about a year now and, obviously, have forgotten some basics.

4 Likes

I know this is old but Iā€™m searching for this exact issue with the bond bridge. Did they ever solve this problem?

My Bond quit working consistently so I installed Inovelli fan controllers for all of my fans.

Rebooting with Hub Rebooter is causing errors:

When I reboot via Settings-Reboot, these errors do not occur. Why?

What time are your backups set for?

2:15 AM

I'm not permitted to temporarily disable Hub Rebooter by deselecting all days:

Change line 75 from

input "rebootType", "enum", title: "What would you like to use to trigger a reboot?", options: ["Time","Button"], defaultValue: "Time", submitOnChange: true

to

input "rebootType", "enum", title: "What would you like to use to trigger a reboot?", options: ["Time","Button","Pause"], defaultValue: "Time", submitOnChange: true

I am trying to install and get this message: "No signature of method: Script1.definition() is applicable for argument types: (java.util.LinkedHashMap) values: [[name:Rebooter, namespace:dcm.rebooter, author:Dominick Meglio, ...]] on line 14"

Are you installing this as app or a driver? Should be an app.