[RELEASE] Hub Information Driver v3

Perhaps has something changed recently? I get Error 500 any time I try to Save Preferences or Save Device in the driver.

No log errors other than the usual warn on reboot after I updated to 2.3.8.124 today. I tried deleting the HubInfoTemplate.res file in case it was bad, but it was re-created, as expected.

Hub Info 3.0.36
C-8 with 2.3.8.124

Don’t know if this issue existed on prior firmware versions.

Everything seems to be working, though, except for the Error 500 issue.

Edit: same error after Hub Info update to 3.0.37.

I suggest you revert back to 123. Others have found the 500 error also.

Ok, will give that a try.

Edit: Reversion to platform 2.3.8.123 eliminates Error 500 when Save Preferences or Save Device in Hub Info.

Works OK to Save Preferences or Save Device:
Hub Info v3.0.36 or v3.0.37
Hubitat 2.3.8.123
C-8

Gives Error 500 if Save Preferences or Save Device:
Hub Info v3.0.36 or v3.0.37
Hubitat 2.3.8.124
C-8

@gopher.ny @thebearmay

Try hitting Initialize.

Been there, done that, no change. See the logs posted above. Only corrected when I rolled back to 2.3.8.123. 2.3.8.124 seems to have problems saving preferences and devices, not just your device.

1 Like

There is a whole other thread where staff replicated the issue and recommended rolling back while they investigate.

2 Likes

v3.0.38
Added a passive cloud connection check (attribute: pCloud) by interrogating the Hub Alerts array as an alternative to the active cloud connection check (attribute: cloud) that does a query against MakerAPI or a Cloud Dashboard link.

This could result in one less endpoint call if you are already using the Z Status, Hub Alerts, Active Cloud Check parameter.

5 Likes

What does errorZigbeeMismatch refer too?

Was originally designed to catch when zigbeeStatus and zigbeeStatus2 disagreed and trigger an alert that there may have been a radio crash. The error and alert have been disabled as after the code ran for a while it became apparent that what was causing the discrepancy was having the radio in one state at boot (zigbeeStatus) and then changing it after boot.

1 Like

@thebearmay,
I believe I requested for the memory to be displayed in MB last time.
Are you able to support displaying the free memory in GB as well for C8 Pro please?
Thanks again

1 Like

The way your hub is using ram, give it another 24 hours and MB will be the appropriate unit. :wink:

In all seriousness, dynamic unit switching between GB and MB would be a nice option to enhance legibility. Eg <1GB = MB and >=1GB = GB.

1 Like

That should be easy enough to do, not sure why I hadn't thought of that.

4 Likes

Okay, v3.0.39 is out there.

5 Likes

I could do that easy enough, but if you're logging the memory usage for graphs, etc. it could cause irregularities unless you compensated appropriately.

1 Like

Just for you @dJos :sunglasses: v3.0.40 has a dynamic memory unit option.

• Below 150000 -> KB
  • 150000 - 1048575 -> MB
  • Above 1048575 -> GB
6 Likes

Thanks, that was a very fast update!
Dynamic option does not seem to be working for me (GB works fine) ?
See below:
1182.68 MB (Dynamic option)
1.15 GB (GB option)

Well the calculation is correct but not the unit elevator - I'll take a look and see what I typo'ed.

Thanks.

Edit: Do a repair or re-import v3.0.40 (I typed w instead of W in the middle of a variable0

3 Likes

Working now, thanks!

2 Likes

Dead set legend, thank you. :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

Sorry if this is answered already or I'm too stupid to figure this our on my own, but what does everyone use to grab this data from a remote hub? I have a couple of remote hubs and currently use HubConnect to share and control devices in my main hub dashboards. I'd like to bring this data over, so a quick look on my phone or at work, I can see data from all my hubs in one place. Currently using HubMesh for the local hubs...