[RELEASE] Homebridge Hubitat v2.0

Yes.

Press and hold those top icons to see details in a pop up.

1 Like

I was thinking they would create a separate Icon like Accessories. Apparently not?

Nope, these are known as status icons that provide important information from your HomeKit-compatible accessories. You can tell at a glance, for example, whether a light is on, what the temperature is or whether a motion sensor is picking up movement.

Thanks for your assistance. That is all you get from HB Hubitat? Just asking..

No, there are several benefits in using the Homebridge Hubitat v2.0 integration especially if you're an iOS user. Besides being able to utilize iOS shortcuts for more advanced automations there are also several app options available.

Shane Whatley's Top Five Apps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVcvv_ijNII

You may also want to have a look at this:

1 Like

So you can use shortcuts with this version and something like Pushcut in the video you linked to is irrelevant, or are there advantages to it still versus shortcuts and this Homebridge plug-in?

Apologies, I should have said HomeKit in general. As you know there are several ways to get Hubitat device data into HomeKit.

@tonesto7
Version 2.5.2 of the Hubitat app seems to have some extra debugging left in:

Glancing at the code, it looks like this is probably the culprit:

Is anyone else having an issue with their devices showing in the Homebridge settings after WebCore integration is enabled? I've been using Homebridge without any problem for a while and enabled WebCore integration a few hours ago, but now I can't see any of my devices and can't seem to disable the WebCore integration. I've reset the hub and Homebridge a few times. Still can't see devices, but Homebridge seems to be working fine.

Check that you are running latest homebridge code (if using HPM, do a repair on homebridge).

There was a recent fix for webcore integration issues, I suspect you don't have them.

I just repaired Homebridge via HPM and confirmed I'm running 2.5.2. I still can't see the devices unfortunately or disable the WebCore integration. I did notice an error in the logs. Any ideas what I can do to troubleshoot? Thanks for your help!!

This is fixed in latest update.

1 Like

Anyone Having trouble with home Geofence lately?

Mina isnt triggerering Away everytime..

Every now and then I need to manually "test" the automation and then it comes good - this usually happens to me after a HomeBridge app update.

How do you manually "test"? I have done it in Home app but doesn't always work also sent from send location geo from hubitat dashboard app

I upgraded to a new iPhone and it appears arrival is being detected properly but not departure.

My Home address is configured in iOS Contacts and under Find My->Me->My Location "This Device" is listed.

Homebridge v1.3.4 with Plugins up to date. Running latest rev of iOS.

When I manually turn off the vPresenceSensor via the iOS Home app, Homebridge indicates an away status as expected.

Any idea how to troubleshoot this?

I realize this post is over 6 weeks old but wonder if you ever found a solution. I had a similar issue where of the 9 HE Modes it appeared that only 4 Modes appeared in Homebridge. Additionally, I lost 5 Hue bulbs from Homebridge. Or so I thought. Here is my post

Nope. No solution. I have up for now even though I really want to sync both so that I can better use the notifications in Hubitat based on modes.

Have you tried to creating 5 new modes, delete your existing Hubitat modes then renaming the new created modes to the names of those you deleted. After that, try adding them back to Homebridge. Worked for me. :smile:ymmv