Introducing 'Error Monitor'
Keep an eye out for errors that may pop up in the log.
- Simple setup
- Display a list of errors on your dashboard!
- Get notified by Push
- Use built in Switch to trigger a Rule/Cog/Piston
Error Monitor has a couple of failsafe features built in.
- If the error message is the same as the last error message, it won't send the push unless you tell it to.
- If the same error message is received 10 times in a row, EM will close the connection and put a warning in the log. This is to prevent the hub from slowing down.
Apps can be found on my GitHub or by using Bundle Manager
When reporting problems...
- Be sure you are on the latest version. I won't troubleshoot an older version.
- Turn on debug and screenshot the issue happening in the log. One line or just the error doesn't cut it. I need a log.
- Post the screenshot of the log with an explanation of the problem.