[RELEASE] Echo Speaks V4

I have that driver code installed, what type of device should I see?

With the driver code installed, you need to add the device. Go to devices --> Add device --> Virtual. For Type, scroll down, choose User and select ES Tile.

3 Likes

@jshimota v0.0.5 is out with a serverIp

2 Likes

I believe you are mistaken. The ES Tile driver has no Configuration capability, no Configure button, no configure routine.

Hmmm, it appears that you are correct looks like I only include the Refresh.

you're a rocker. My spooky Halloween format of your code outs -
using Tile Builder MuliAttribute with HD+ dashboard. it really looks great on my cell phone too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks great, but the title needs to be changed to Echo Speaks Spookie Status. A goblin seems to be playing with your next refresh time.

It's saying that the refresh was missed. Refresh cycle is set for 4 days, it's been 6...

The scheduled getDeviceActivity() function is failing. I get these errors every 30 minutes:

Others are reporting it too, just linking this back to the main thread:

1 Like

Seems to have stopped. Not seeing the error any more. Likely was something on Amazonโ€™s side of things.

Not for me, continues every 30 minutes

2 Likes

Yes, it is back for me too. Seems like every 10 minutes now.

Looks like Amazon has done something with their api site.

As the master says - it cleared off after the next go round. was legacy... today is:

2 Likes

This is happening for me as well.

Whoa mine sounds like a squeeky robot this morning.

I'm seeing this every 10 minutes also.

just checked, i have it also. every 30 minutes on the dot.

I am now seeing this every 6 minutes. Everything seems to be working fine, just the errors in the log:

This has been an issue for a few weeks. If you want to stop them see this post:

How do you "rem out" those lines of code? I tried simply adding "//" by keying in the forward slashes and I get an the error below:

expecting '}', found 'else' @ line 2788, column 11