[RELEASE] Auto Lock

As I posted above, last contact sensor battery report was early this morning:

Two most recent before that are:

Model number is Visonic MCT-340 E. This little guy...does contact and temp.

is there Already a way to set/change the wait time before locking with mode or time changes? Say 5 mins when mode is night 10 mins mode day.

Yea just spin up a second instance of it and set the timer to whatever you want with only mode selected. I'll look into per mode settings though to get what you're really asking for.

1 Like

Ugh don't mind me

It's a reasonable request but I'll need to take some time with this since it's more complicated than it sounds.

not its okay I'm an idiot!!! just complicates things for no other reason then me being lazy.

1 Like

I like the idea, I just don't want to rush this one though.

1 Like

Try this diagnostic app and see if it reports the battery status.

https://pastebin.com/raw/XFWKvpYh

1 Like

Pretty sure it does as I get battery reports on it from the Battery Monitor app. I'll install and run the diag app now.

Not sure how to use the app. It shows "null" in the app for any contact sensor I choose (Visonic or GoControl/Eco), same w/Motion sensors (Iris v2 and v3).

Logs don't show anything. I enabled OATH, wasn't sure if that's required. Feeling a bit "DOH!" here. :slight_smile:

Front door contact Sensor selected:

Motion Sensor selected:

In both cases hit the button to refresh status.

Battery info is showing up in Battery Monitor app:

2021-02-08 15_59_39-Battery Monitor

Just stick the contact sensor in the battery input. Doesn't need oauth.

Yup, did that. (Oops, wrong screen grab at first.) :slight_smile:

App shows all null...I have hit the "Refresh" button in the app.

Can you send me a link to the battery app? Maybe they're doing something different to get the battery.

1 Like

It's probably something obvious like device.currentBattery. you could change it real quick and see under contact battery handler. Change currentValue("battery") to currentBattery. If that works I'll roll it into the code.

It's in HPM...was pulled over from ST by Larry...

Forum post on it:

I have the same Visonic MCT-340 E sensors.

1 Like

Do they show battery in the Auto Lock app?

No they do not show battery in the app. But they do update battery level daily.

1 Like

Two possible solutions, copy the battery handler contents into the contact handler.

Add contactBattery mention a bit ago.

Watching the kids right now so I'm not in front of my pc at the moment.

1 Like

Is this what you meant? Changed in two places.

Or do you mean to replace the entire statement "currentValue("battery")" with "currentBattery"?

I did as above image and saved...if I did what you meant and it works, I assume battery status won't update until the next time the contact sensor reports.