[RELEASE] Advanced Zooz Zen27 / Zen26 Central Scene Dimmer and Switch Drivers

I’m not sure I understand what you are describing here

anytime

:thinking: Ok.. I’ll test this to see what’s going on here

I do have duplicate event filtering.. But almost positive I didn’t enable this for buttons because of this very reason.. But I’ll test to find out what’s going on here:.

lol - i will try again

Manual control is disable:

Seems to send the command back to the switch too quickly and zen27 doesn't respond to the command

SEEMS to work reliably.

1 Like

Really?..

That's odd.. Can you turn on debug logging and try that again and send me the log.. It shouldn't (in theory) be too fast..

Will do but i can not now until this evening - my afternoon is filled with meetings.

1 Like

Ok.. I think I found the problem with this one.. I'll have a fix shortly

Pushed version 1.2 for both dimmer and switch

1 Like

Just back in. Loaded update and will report.

1 Like

@bcopeland
It seems to be more stable, but ...
Device

App

Log (on the last entry, I manually set the device dim to 50 on HE to confirm that that was working correctly

1 Like

I'm confused.. the log shows everything worked.. what am I missing @deh2oman

Wait .. this also isn't the latest version

You should see:

/*
*	Zen27 Central Scene Dimmer
*	version: 1.2
*/

Ok. My error

1 Like

grab the 1.2 version

Done.

1 Like

@bcopeland
There are no changes from the last report, so I will report all is good.
Thank you again

1 Like

Changelog:
V1.3:

• Fix typo in preferences
1 Like

Thank you Brian

Work tooK precedence this evening setting up for a busy morning tomorrow. I will feedback tomorrow afternoon.

1 Like

Hi Brian,

I updated this morning.

I am including all the logs. I am still seeing inconsistent behavior.

notes

errors in the logs occurred when i attempted to add an action for button 1 to press button 3. it didn't like that.

I didn't have debug logs enabled initially, and when i did attempt to enable them i first had to put #s in the auto timer fields instead of the default zero values to save.

I then changed the Association reporting and enabled Report Type Disabled Physical by mistake. Now even though i disabled it, the switch is not disabling the physical buttons, and of course now it works because the problem only occurs when they are disabled.

sorry about the long logs.

oops too long to attach. i will IM you a link.

what? you are triggering on a button and trying to have it press a button?

Just for debug purposes.
Since I was not able to press the same button twice, I had a thought of having one button press changing a light and then hitting another button that didn’t have any action assigned to it. Just playing. But it still should have been possible.

For instance if I wanted button 3 to do something and button 1 to do something first and then to run the actions assigned to button 3.