Release 220.127.116.11 Available
Note: this version includes database engine upgrade. It is highly recommended that you download a backup. At the moment, 2.3.3's backups can't be restored using 2.3.2 firmware, although 2.3.2's backups work on 2.3.3. If you roll back to 2.3.2 in Diagnostics tool, it will boot with the database reflecting the state before 2.3.3 upgrade.
Changes from 18.104.22.168
- frient Entry Sensor (WISZB-121) using frient Contact Sensor
- frient Entry Sensor Pro (WISZB-120) using frient Contact Sensor Pro
- frient Motion Sensor (MOSZB-141) using frient Motion Sensor
- frient Motion Sensor Pro (MOSZB-140) using frient Motion Sensor Pro
- frient Smart Humidity Sensor (HMSZB-110) using frient Humidity Sensor
- frient air quality sensor (AQSZB-110) using frient Air Quality Sensor
- frient Smoke Alarm SMSZB-120 using frient Smoke/Heat Alarm
- frient Heat Alarm HESZB-120 frient Smoke/Heat Alarm
- Aeotec Outdoor Smart Plug (ZWA042)
- Zooz ZEN04 Smart Plug
- Zooz ZEN05 Outdoor Plug
- Zooz ZEN14 Double Outdoor Plug
- Wiz lights, dimmers, and switches
New Compatible Devices
- Bundled Kasa integration - courtesy of @djgutheinz
- frient Smart Mini Plug SPLZB-131 and SPLB-134 using Generic Zigbee Outlet
- Aurora Smart Door / Window sensor (AU-A1ZBDWS) using frient Contact Sensor
- Aurora Smart PIR Sensor (AU-A1ZBPIRS) using frient Motion Sensor
- GE/Jasco Plug-In Smart Dimmer (14280-2) using Jasco Z-Wave Dual Outlet driver.
- Ecolink TBZ500 thermostat using Generic Z-Wave Plus Thermostat driver.
- Kwikset Connect 620 using Generic Z-Wave Lock driver.
- Yale Assure Lock 2 YRD450-BLE-619 using Generic Z-Wave Lock driver.
- Yale Assure Lock 2 YRD430-BLE-BSP using Generic Z-Wave Lock driver.
- Yale Assure Lock 2 YRD410-BLE-BSP using Generic Z-Wave Lock driver.
- Yale Assure Lock 2 YRD420-BLE-619 using Generic Z-Wave Lock driver.
New Driver Features
- Added remotec ZXT-600 built-in ir code support.
- Mode Manager 2.0
- Mode Manager 2.0 replaces the original Mode Manager with an entirely new table based user interface. It has the same overall functionality as the original. It is possible to import the older version into the new one.
- Thermostat Schedulers
- This new parent/child app replaces the original Thermostat Scheduler. Each new child Thermostat Scheduler features an entirely new table based user interface, and each can be renamed however you choose (unlike original).
- Thermostat Controllers
- This new parent/child app replaces the original Thermostat Controller. Each new child Thermostat Controller feature a new table based user interface.
New App Features
- Rule 5.1 / Button Rule 5.1
- Has a completely new table based user interface for Actions.
- Has a completely new table based user interface for Set Thermostat Scheduler actions to set Mode Schedules or Times/Days Schedules, and improved direct update of Thermostat Scheduler.
- Added Gas Detector for triggers and conditions.
- Button Controller 5.1
- Has a completely new table based user interface, streamlining the selection of actions to run (Button Rule 5.1) for each button-action. New features allow a Button Rule to be re-assigned from one button-action to another, or to be copied into an additional button-action.
- Room Lights
- Now allows lights settings based on user defined Time Periods as an alternative to Modes.
- Added Days of Week schedules for Means to Activate and Turn Off.
- Mode Manager: Now called Mode Manager Legacy. We recommend updating to the new Mode Manager 2.0 which can import your current Mode Manager.
- Thermostat Scheduler: Now called Thermostat Scheduler Legacy. We recommend updating to the new Thermostat Schedulers.
- Thermostat Controller: Now called Thermostat Controller Legacy. We recommend updating to the new Thermostat Controllers.
- Motion and Mode Lighting Apps: We recommend updating to Room Lighting. Any existing Motion Lighting or Mode Lighting apps can be imported to Room Lighting to create equivalent automations.
- Hub Link and Link to Hub: We recommend using Hub Mesh for multiple hubs.
Note: In each case above, existing installed apps will continue to work as before, and do not need to be updated or changed.
- Rule 5.1:
- Fixed editing Days of Week Schedule triggger.
- Fixed Lock Codes triggers.
- Fixed Carbon Dioxide triggers.
- Fixed date input for Local Variable only allowing 2 digits of year.
- Fixed Hub Variable in-use-by for HTTP actions with %variable% in URL.
- Fixed missing Done button for Custom Attribute
- Fixed error with Custom Action for "FanControl".
- Hub Variables: Rename connector when variable renamed.
- Fixed Zigbee firmware updates getting stuck at 80% in some cases.
- Fixed issues with Z-Wave configuration classes V3/V4.
- Removed extra logging from Zooz Double Switch driver.
- Room Lights:
- Fixed 'Restore lights to prior state' for Off in the case where the lights were off to begin with
- Fixed Remove Button selection.
- Fixed variable true/false as Means to Activate/Turn Off.
- Fixed problems with Activation Setting of 'off', and corresponding red X on current value of device when that device is commanded.
- Fixed how Zigbee Group Messaging is selected. If you use Groups, or have imported a Group-2.1 app into Room Lighting, or use Zigbee Group Messaging in Room Lights, see this post .
- Fixed failing to show Re-Enable Activation options when Disable options removed.
- Protect against undefined RGB attribute values.
- Fixed Zigbee Group Messaging being removed when it doesn't need to be through too aggressive filter on conditions for it.
- Fixed Groups ON commands for Activator Device On.
- Fixed error if a light used for 'Lights to Determine if Off' is removed from the hub.
NOTE: Always pay attention to the warnings not to remove devices in use by apps.
- Fixed contact closed for enable/disable or limit due to bug in subscriptions for contact closed.
- Fixed problems with import of Group-2.1 with shade devices.
- Hub Variables: Fixed broken app names for In Use By that have commas in them.
- Heiman Gas Detector: Fixed missing Gas Detector capability.
- Button Rule-5.0: Fixed error thrown for method updateVariables.
- HSM Rule:
- Fixed Gas detector event subscriptions.
- Fixed hidden section.
- Ecobee integration: Fixed operating state issues with multiple thermostats. Reduced polling load with more than 1 thermostat.
- Fixed Z-Wave SmartStart status not updating.
- Fix Lutron thermostat driver's extra debug logging.
- Fix battery reporting for Third Reality Contact and Motion sensors.
- Hubitat Safety Monitor: Fixed NPE thrown when Flash lights device removed from hub, but not app.
- Rule Machine: Fixed crash if app to import is deleted.
- DateTime Connector: Fixed bug with setDate().
- Basic Rule: Fixed Wait for Power.
- Bond Fan Driver: Fixed wrong case for switch attribute values.
- Update Zigbee discovery process to accommodate Develco application profile devices (frient and Aurora A-One sensors).
- Removed Z-Wave LSS(FLiRS) from nightly maintenance processes to reduce battery drain.
- Added included node id to Z-Wave SmartStart list.
- Updated database engine.
- Added Axis Gear Firmware image, available via Generic Zigbee Shade driver.
- Limited the amount of time a single app/driver can take to 25% of total hub uptime.
- Zigbee, Z-Wave, and other built-in integrations start in parallel.
- Added separate log level filter for logs (past/live) and date range filter for past logs.
- Restoring a database backup performs a soft reset first.
- Added "Triggered apps" column to device events.
- Added inputClass attribute for text and button inputs, with ability to specify space separated CSS classes.
- Tweaked UI for the Settings - Network setup page.
- Changed documentations links to http://docs2.hubitat.com/.