Received cloud request for App 8 that does not exist, path: /intf/dashboard/load from xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx

Hi there,

After installing webcore native and converted all my pistonse from webcore installed with HPM I'm now receive Received cloud request for App 8 that does not exist, path: /intf/dashboard/load from xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx. App 8 is the old Webcore that I have uninstalled after migrated all my pistons.

I had only one ref calling webcore piston and that was from RM 5.1, Restore old backup and then I started to get Received cloud request for App 1175 that does not exist, path: /intf/dashboard/load from xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx. App 1175 was the new webcore installed through App manager in HE.

I deleted all RM rules but the error logs still comes, restore my latest backup and error logs started with Received cloud request for App 8 that does not exist, path: /intf/dashboard/load from xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx again.

It must some cache somewhere , any hints to solve this ??

Thanks in advanced

I figured it out, it was something with the Hubitat phone App. Delete it and reinstalled it did the trick.

Thank you.

4 Likes

This will happen if you have apps that are connected to cloud services and delete the app on the hub before you disconnect the cloud service. The service will keep trying to connect to the endpoint.

1 Like

What is the best way to identify which cloud service is continually pinging? I get the same error msg every hour or so for about 20 hits.

Hi, this is how I solved it.

To identify the APPS, took a fresh backup and restored and old image before the error started. Then I could easily see it was the old Wecore APPS that was the problem. The error was gone but then I started to get error on the newWebcore instance. So I restore the fresh image and started to work me down. Stop the RM where I was using a call to a piston , then logged me out from webcore dashboard on every device I had (2 PC) and to the last uninstalled the HE app on my phone and then everything stopped. So i guess it was HE appen on my phone :slight_smile:

Good Luck

1 Like

Yes that is sound advice, first make note of the app number in the error. Take a current backup, then restore to an older backup where that app was possibly not deleted.

Navigate to: http://HUB.IP/installedapp/configure/APP_NUMBER

That should take you to the app that the cloud service is looking for.

Then you will have to go to that cloud service and somehow un-link it from Hubitat. May be different for different service so there is no one way to do it.

When done you can restore your newest backup to get back to where you were.

1 Like