_Edit 5/11/2021: I moved to using Telegram for notifications Dec 2019. Instructions here (link). It's been working flawlessly! No fee and I get the notification(s) on my PC, phones, etc..
Edit 11/27/2018: I've moved to Pushover and no longer use this port of Pushbullet.
If you would like to take over the reigns of it, feel free to comment redirecting to your thread/port.
This app is a "community app" and is not supported by Hubitat.
Contact @rayzurbock for support.
Use at your own risk.
I've adapted Eric Roberts "Pushbullet Connect" SmartApp and "Pushbullet" code to Hubitat.
You should be able to use any app that supports speechSynthesis "Speak" requests to send push notifications to your Pushbullet device(s).
This has been minimally tested but working for me.
Hubitat adapted code here (1.0HE at the time of this posting):
Pushbullet app and device code for Hubitat Elevation
- Originally written for SmartThings by Eric Roberts
- Adapted to Hubitat Elevation by Brian S. Lowrance (Rayzurbock)
PushBulletConnect.groovy is the App Code
PushBullet.groovy is the Driver Code
Both must be installed.
- Install both the App and Driver code into your Hubitat.
- Login to https://www.pushbullet.com (or create an account and setup your device(s))
- Click on your profile picture (top right) > My Account
- Click Create Access Token
- Copy the code shown (Save it somewhere for future use, you'll need it to add additional push bullet devices!)
- Go to your Hubitat portal
- Click Apps > Load New App
- Scroll down and select Pushbullet Connect and select it
- Past in your API Key (Access Token)
- Select the device you wish to connect with
- In Hubitat go to Device and find your device by the name it has in Hubitat
- Click the test button
- Check your device for your notification
- Configure any app that supports "Speech Synthesis" to "Speak" your notification
- Push() functions have been disabled in this app from the original as Push Notifications are really not supported in Hubitat yet. Speak() does the same function, use that.
Cross referencing this community feature request: Request: Pushbullet Support