[Project] Device Health Status [Tuya, Aqara, Ikea, Sonoff, Lidl and others]

lumi.switch.b2naus01 Model WS-USC04 Aqara US Wall Switch w/ Neutral Double Rocker (D1 series) is now added to "Zigbee - Aqara Wall Switch (w/ healthStatus)" driver version 2.0.2

1 Like

Added to the list all the AlertMe drivers by @birdslikewires, linked to the AlertMe / Iris V1 Drivers page.

A quick question.
Why can't I select from the entire list of devices:

Look at the Options - probably you have some filters activated?

Hi @kkossev - great work, as always. I've noticed an issue, however, when I switch to your generic ZigBee outlet with healthstatus. I seem to lose power reporting, which I have with the standard/inbuilt generic ZigBee outlet driver - is this by design?

The devices this happens with are Smartthings outlets that do have power reporting.

I understand this is Marcus driver which you have tweaked - did the original not have that feature? Is there any way I can add your healthstatus to the standard driver that also report power?

Many thanks.

Markus's Zigbee - Generic Outlet diver (now w/ healthStatus) does not have power or energy reporting..,

I can recommend to try Johnatan's 'Third Reality Power Meter Plug' driver. Although it was written especially for the TR plug, it should work with the SmartThing outlets, as these are rather standard.

The Tuya driver should work as well for power reporting, but try first the TR driver which is much simpler and works very well.

3 Likes

Thanks, as ever, for your outstanding support across the board :blush:

using this rule .. anyone else using alternate rules ( dont want it to trigger immeditely as it may come back online) guess i could also use a rule that triggers immediately then waits for next poll.. but this seems more efficient.

1 Like

In my other drivers, I have a similar logic implemented as in your RM rule- the healthStatus will be switched to offline only after 3 consecutive check-in periods without any activity from the device.

Markus's drivers will fire healthStatus offline event immediately, which sometimes may be wrong because it may happen that a single check-in event is missed.

I have noted to make this improvement when I have the chance.

"Zigbee - Xiaomi/Aqara/Opple Button/Switch/Remote (w/ healthStatus)" is updated to ver. 2.0.2 2023-11-26 - added push, doubleTapped, released, held button handlers (for use in HE Dashboards);

I noticed that the implementation of the 'digital' button events was missing in the original code.
Now, Aqara/Xiaomi button events can be simulated from Hubitat Dashboard :

2 Likes

@kkossev I installed the app, however I cant see your dashboard anywhere! What am I doing wrong?
P.S., I'm new! lol

Hi @user7145 ,

You can refer to this doc:

This weekend I have added to the community supported drivers list 3 TRVs w/ healthStatus support :

3 Likes

This looks like a great app! I just wondering if it could be use as a trigger on real time? I mean, is it updated in real time or is it time based? I would like to use the online status to trigger some event.
Thanks!

You can do this using the Rule Machine built in app.
Use cuatom attribute from the capabilities list as the trigger

no status there (online-offline,) just the state (on-off)

Do you have the Status att in the device page?

Yes and I see it on webcore but the trigger not working when I use it as trigger.

I am not sure why RM is not letting you define as a trigger and I am not familiar with webcore.
Sorry

I think maybe it’s related to the driver, it’s smart life driver, but actually if it’s shown inside the device it should be in the rules manager too…

Does the driver you're using actually implement this capability? Rule Machine should let you use any attribute as a trigger. If the trigger you want is not part of a standard capability (and this one is not), you will need to use a "Custom Attribute" trigger. It is not clear from your description where the problem is.