Notify on door lock code

Not quite. Factory reset deletes all codes, sets the code length to 4, and then installs the default user codes A and B shown on the sticker on the back of the lock. You then have to delete codes A and B, and start using Lock Code Manager.

1 Like

Yup - I forgot about that.

1 Like

These locks like beaming repeaters. Get a Ring v2 extender and put it as close to the lock as you can. Power cycle the lock then do an individual repair on in.

1 Like

I don't think that was the issue. I've since resolved this by changing the inside portion of the lock. I had it lying around from a warranty replacement for the keypad that went bad. The new motor has the 0.8.0 firmware and now things are working like they should. This firmware has a lastUsedCode state which you can use as a trigger. It also appears in the logs. Firmware 7.1 didn't communicate well and this state probably got dropped. After a few hours the 7.1 actually dropped off the network.

Unfortunately Hubitat only updates the lastUsedCode state when the lock is opened. It would be nice to allow it to trigger when it locks as well so that a locking code can be used to set the alarm.

Here is my rule for when someone unlocks with a code.

And my rule for locking.

I have my locks setup to auto lock after 10 minutes and it doesnโ€™t matter to me if itโ€™s manually locked or auto locked as long as I know they lock.

1 Like