So I upgraded Node-RED to 1.3.3 now I can no longer select devices from the dropdown in Device/Command nodes. The cache is not being built/rebuilt for some reason. The devices already set in my sequences still appear to be working - events fire as usual.
- rebooted the NR server.
- I redid the token
- I rebooted the hub and have "rebuild cache on systemStart" checked.
- webhook appears to be working, got the green check and events are received fire.
- I tried Websockets
- I checked the logs, no errors.
- This is happening on all my 3 hubs.. not just the C-5 I posted here.
- I accessed NR on a different machine/different browser - still no go.
- Hubs are on latest firmware 184.108.40.206
- Am on HE Nodes v1.7.0
Is there a way to manually reset the cache? edit: from the docs I created an inject sequence.. still no go.