Need to extend zigbee range outside

I have an old X10 module that powers a relay about 200' from the house. I would like to somehow replace the X10 module with a ZigBee outlet. Everything is in a weatherproof enclosure, so that's not going to help out with the signal. There's no way to get a repeater in between.....the wire from the house to that location is buried.

Any ideas? Is there some kind of long range module/repeater available?

If I can get this to work, I would also like for it to repeat the signal another 200' or so to my barn, but let's tackle one thing at a time for now.

Was just gearing up to ask a similar question but on 1/10th that scale.
I suppose an outdoor outlet on the side of my house might help, but I already have an WiFi Outdoor Outlet that I want to use in the backyard.

Have some colored lights that I'm looking to put around my pool.

Edit: I think I want to join them to my Hue... I have a Tradfri bulb that I could probably put in the backyard light socket but then I get into the lovely "nobody touch the switch" issues... Ugh...

I saw this the other day when I was looking for a way to boost zigbee. Don't know if it will work but may be worth a look.
https://www.digi.com/products/networking/rf-adapters-modems/xbee-wall-router

Would this work? It doesn't look like a "simple" repeater to me.

Okay, this isn't very hard to do, but takes a bit of time, go slow and treat it as a challenge. Get an XBee module and a solar powered battery charge(cellphone type). Use the battery pack to run the XBee, and the sunwill charge the battery. Xbees have an amazing range especially in open space.
See this thread:

Charger:

As an alternate, replace the X10 module with an Insteon outlet. You'll have to buy a 2245 hub, but, if you're just handling a single outlet, the direct PLM driver @cwwilson08 created will work fine. It's not the best driver to use for switches and dimmers, but if you were going to use a Zigbee outlet, then it's clear you were not interested in the load sense feature.

It's $50 for the dual relay outlet and $67 for the 2245-222 hub. Control will be direct from HE to the hub.

Is that a plastic container (hopefully not metal) and is it in line of sight to your home ?
Are you located somewhere where there will be little other radio interference from Wifi/ZigBee ?

Yes....plastic enclosure with AC power available. Direct line of sight to house. Rural area so only WiFi and zigbee signals are mine.