Miboxer FUT089 Zigbee 3.0 RGBW CCT remote

Hi ,i have bought a miboxer remote . I have been able to pair it with HE but i would need a driver to get it work
Miboxer FUT089Z – télécommande RGB + CCT, Zigbee 3.0, 7 Zones de contrôle pour Milight Zigebee, contrôleur d'ampoule LED | AliExpress
Below the pairing information i get

thanks for your help , gues i need a specific driver for this

This remote seems to be using Zigbee Groups Messaging ....

If you enable the Debug logging with the default 'Device' driver assigned, do you see anything in the live logs when you press a key or touch the sliders?

Hi kkossev thanjs for picking my question
I have no preferences defined for this device so no débug mode
Thé driver used is "Device" and it came like this when i paired it

You are right, I forgot that there are no preferences, but the driver outputs whatever is received from the device as an Info log.
Do you see anything?

I Can see all m'y zigbee stuff but nothing happen when i picknone . I will post you a screenshot tomorrow need to understand how tonuse it but seems it Can recognise all m'y zigbee items

here is what i have when i go to logs

when i click on one item it goes to the item page
any idea on how i can link the remote to a bulb?

On the HE logs page, you can tap on the MiBoxer device name to filter only the logs that are coming from this device, otherwise, the logs are mixed with the events from all other devices.

Can you do this on a PC, not from a mobile device? We need to see what any of the 22 possible keys produces in the logs

Sorry, I don't have this device and can't say if it will ever work with bulbs paired to Hubitat.
It may use MiBoxer specific zigbee groups only.

ok i 'm not at home at the moment i wil do that evening time and post a screen with only the miboxer remote logs
thanks again

1 Like

does not look good . i only have info on the remote on past log

nothing happen in live logs when i play with the remote

I am afraid that this remote will not work with Hubitat.
You can do one more test, but I don't think the results will be much different...

First, manually install this driver.
Then, manually change the driver from 'Device' to this one. Enable the debug logs option and click on Save button.

Pair the remote again to HE. Pairing with the Tuya driver is an obligatory step, simply changing the drivers will change nothing. The TS004F driver should be selected automatically.

Push all the buttons of the remote - does any of them produce anything in the live logs?
I expect at least the two On / Off buttons to generate some debug logs.

hi Kossev sorry for the delay but i was out of my flat for few days .
I have tried what yoiu have proposed and i still have nothing in logs when i push any button of the remote
so it is zigbee but don't work :frowning:
thanks for your help

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.