Maxcio Water Sensors

@kkossev These look like Tuya 3.0 Sensors. Do you know if there is any problem connecting them or using your drivers? (Also 3 for $9.99 american is a steal)

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0CLJ9GTW6/ref=ppx_od_dt_b_asin_title_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Most Tuya water leak sensors follow the ZCL standards and should work with HE's inbuilt 'Generic Zigbee Moisture Sensor' driver.

For the rest - the custom Tuya NEO Coolcam Zigbee Water Leak Sensor driver.

Help needed - Ask Tuya on Tuya forum to make their mmWave devices less spammy!

2 Likes

Well I guess I'll know more tomorrow :slight_smile:

1 Like

If this is a new manufacturer, the generic ‘Device’ driver will be assigned by default.

Manually change the driver to the HE inbuilt ‘Generic Zigbee Moisture…’. , and obligatory-pair the sensor again, without deleting it.

2 Likes

Please let us know @rlithgow1 .

However, I see them at 1 for $9.99 and 3 for $21.99 -- and those prices include discounts. 3 for $10 would be amazing.

1 Like

Yea its 3 for 20 which is still a steal

Pro's: So they paired right up and work with tuya water sensor driver. Very reactive.

Con: Unlike my other pucks (and these are smaller) they do not have an audible component. This is not a big deal for me in the places these are going. But it would have been nice.

I'll give them 4-1/2 starts. Great price and fast.

I have 1 of these Tuya branded, from an Aliexpress deal for 7.00, been about a year and it's okay so far, seems to rejoin a bit. I nicknamed it Water Sensor Donut to differentiate it from the 4 kitchen sink/dishwasher sensors I think the Cr2032 lasted almost a year.

• endpointId: 01
  • application: 41
  • manufacturer: _TZ3000_t6jriawg
  • model: TS0207

State Variables

• rxCounter : 3181
  • rejoinCounter : 26
  • driverVersion : 1.1.2 2024/05/11 8:36 PM
  • txCounter : 4
  • lastWaterWet : 2023-03-11 15:02:52.409
  • notPresentCounter : 0
  • lastBattery : 56