Lowe’s Clearance Sale including some Iris devices

I was in Lowes during lunch today and they are having a huge store clearance sale for all departments. My local store had tables setup all over the store. I scored an Iris smart power outlet for $9.50. There was also an Iris combo pack that I didn’t need and some older non-ST compatible motions.

Regardless its worth checking with your local stores because there are all kinds of deals on many different products ST and household related.

3 Likes

Damn you!!.. My Lowes has them on clearance too.. Gonna make me spend money..

Found some 3315-L leak sensors for $9.75 each. Thanks @ritchierich!

I got 6 smart plugs $60 with tax, thanks @ritchierich

1 Like

bought 8 smart plug for $9.95 each :slight_smile: damn you!!! i got these all over the house already with nothing plugs into them.

1 Like

I will repeat the sentiment... damn you!
2 water leak and 2 motion sensors for 50.
Didn't even really need the motion sensors.

Ugh, three motion sensors for $22.00 (Don't need them either) LOL

That was expensive, I got 5 motions 3326-L for $25 with tax

All the excitement of getting them, i forgot about the $10 of $50 coupon.

Alaska premium, I guess

Hmm, Lowe's App no longer shows the sale prices, wonder if someone goofed? It changed as I was searching other locations near by for additional sensors.

Alaska, ok, the price was fine!

Still on sale in NC. Stores have clearance tables with them.

Still on sale here. 2 motions sensors, one outlet, 2 flood sensors. Didn’t even need them but I might someday

Can't really say i'll have mesh problem anymore with these plugs at every 8 feet apart for the entire house.

2 Likes

Yup should have stayed away from the store.
Found this while picking up my order

1 Like

People, you need to stop, I just got that valve too, your fault...

1 Like

Just picked up 4 plugs, 2 leak sensors, 6 door sensors, and 2 key fobs for $80. I used a $20 off $100 coupon. Figured I can return what I do not use.

or sell it to other members to help them out since they couldn't score any. :slight_smile:

Yeah if I do not use them I would sell them also. I was going to pickup the motion sensors too but for some reason the same store had everything but those on sale and I am not driving 50 miles to get them from a different store.

Edit: Anyone know if the plugs support energy monitoring?