Looking for a zigbee 3 gang light switch

Something like ( Jinvoo SM-SW102 WiFi Wall Switch) or if there are any wifi 3 gang switches that would work with Hubitat that anyone can suggest that would be great. I Still kinda new to Hubitat so please go easy on me.

Neutral wire is preferred too.

1 Like

The term gang describes how many switches the actual wall box will hold. Are you asking for a single gang switch that controls 3 separate loads? Otherwise if you have a 3 gang box you can install 3 separate Zigbee or Zwave switches.

The only Zwave multi switch I am aware of is the Zooz double switch that has a dimmer and on/off switch in a single gang.

It is 3 Switches in a single wall box. So it is the size of one single switch but controls 3 lighting circuits. Zwave would also work

Thanks

What country? Nue has a zigbee one for AU/NZ.

1 Like

For Canada. That is what i am looking for tho

These zemismart ones are meant to work with the Nue drivers.

Thanks at9 I might give that one a shot!

Be aware there's a severe load limit on that Zenismart switch. Total load (all three switches) cannot exceed 300W.

1 Like

I see that It is for LED lighting, Tho if bulbs got changed some how it might turn into a problem. That 3 gang switch was such a good idea at the time....

It also doesn't have CSA or UL certification.
If you already have the wiring in the walls, why not just add the 3 gang box?

1 Like

Have you see the Sonoff TX light switches, they work via wifi (you flash them with Tasmota first), not sure if you would be keen to do that? I have about 10 of these around the house and they working well.

I will look into them, I would have no problem with giving it a shot to flash them. Still so much to learn around hear.

edit. Looked into that SONOFF stuff gets me thinking off all the other stuff i can do as well. Why must I (we) try and make the simple task of hitting a light switch so complicated?

If i remember right the box is between 2 studs and there would not be room to put in a tri box. If only i had a crystal ball 10 years ago

That's when you just say screw it, tie the hot and load together, put in smart bulbs and add Lutron Picos. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Looks like a switch, but acts like up to a 10 button controller if you want. So worth the investment in the Lutron Caseta Pro Bridge.

1 Like

@baitban If I were you, I would jump on this deal right now.

Shots fired! Order it before someone else here does. :wink:

1 Like

There is 18 low wattage bulbs on that switch. I might just have to get off my chair for now and turn them off and on by hand, first world problems....

There are solutions, but yeah, it can get costly, especially in Canada. You need to be extra diligent to find the deals and good products that are certified.

1 Like

If I were you, I would jump on that Caseta Pro bridge that @SmartHomePrimer linked to. That is a phenomenally good price. Tempted to buy it myself as a spare.

1 Like

I want a 3-gang Nue to try as idiot lights. AU/NZ zigbee should work fine in the US. I figure one will show up on Ebay soon enough. I try to stay away from Aliexpress.

That may have AU approvals but not UL or CSA approvals for the US.

1 Like

If it passed a government standard such as AU, I'd be OK with it for my no-load application.