Looking for a zigbee 3 gang light switch

Well, someone bought it.

Hello Greglsh, I just noticed you mention to be using some 2/3 gang Wall switches. Yesterday I reflashed all my devices with Tasmota, and made them work perfectly.
But when I installed them into Hubitat, then I realized that I don´t "see" the two or three buttons when I try to include any of my 2 or 3 gang switches into a Dashboard. I just see a single switch that controls only one of the switches in the wall switch, but I don´t see 2 or 3 buttons that those switches have.
If you access the devide via url with the IP address, into Tasmota, they show one, two or three buttons working perfectly from the Tasmota interface.
Am I doing something wrong to make them be recognized by Hubitat as a one, two or three switch?
Thanks in advance for your help.

Hi @rgr
What drivers are you using? I make use of @markus fantastic drivers. These are the universal parent drivers. What this does is it creates the child devices automatically after a few seconds to a minute. Each child is a gang on the switch, so you have the parent driver, then on a 3 gang you will have 3 child devices under the parent. I am on Tasmota for HE 8.3.1. Do you use the Tasmota device handler app? This is what I used to add all my Sonoff devices into HE.

Thanks @greglsh, I just figured it out.

I´m still doing some testing, but everything looks ok so far.

Looks like Zemismart has another 3-gang zigbee switch. Anybody happen to have it on HE?

1 Like

I have those switches, and I'm about to try it out (New in HE in the migration process from ST)... I'll let you know... (i had them configured on my Phillips Hue HUB but they are not recognized when try to imported them.. So... I'm going to try it on Zigbee and let you know...

Great! Thanks.

I wonder if they still use the Nue driver? If so, are they parent/child?

Well.. I made it work...

First detected as a Generic Zigbee device, then I change the type to Nue Zigbee Switch and the other 2 gangs appear, but after that you can't change the name of the buttons...

I installed also the " Zigbee - Generic Device Toolbox" driver... That it may or not help to make it work....

Cheers..

1 Like

Here at my home all of my switches are currently from Zemismart ZigBee, some of them are touch and some has physical buttons.
As my Hubitat hasn't arrived yet (it should arrive this week) I still haven't been able to test the integration, but I'm following it here and I see that some of us already had positive results with these switches.
I was wondering if you have already used two synchronized switches to control the same lamp.
If so, is it easy to do? I still don't know much about the Hubitat system. In Smartthings there is a SmartAPP called Smart Light that we can do this easily, configuring as mirror switches.

1 Like

Hello friend, I'm trying to do this but I'm not getting it, can you help me? My model is the Zemismart Touch 3 Gangs

Sure! Did you were able to pair it? please install first the device driver before pair it.

Please post a screenshot of the devices so I can see were are you in the process..

Thanks!

1 Like