Nue Zigbee Switch (1 gang)

The Feibit units are the old problematic firmwares.
The driver is written for the 3A Smart Home units.

1 Like

im sorry - but that website is god-awful looking..

2 Likes

Yeah, I nearly didnt link it because it's an embarassment to Aussies generally.

2 Likes

@mike.maxwell

I've had one of my single gang switches fall off the zigbee network (a few days in a row). The last hope RSSI is -77.

Before your driver, I had to refresh these devices to keep them on the network, usually once an hour. I went to make a rule, but I cant select "refresh" for these devices? It's listed as an attribute in the device page, but not selectable under Rule Machine (for refresh). I used custom action, and got around it.

Missing upstairs light......

Do the native Nue drivers support 1, 2 and 3 gang? Are they working well (if so)?

Most of the time they work well. I just had a 3 gang fall off the network this week. But I am having zigbee issues at present, and it could be related to that.

1 Like

Yes, when joined it will create the correct number of child devices.

1 Like

Don't know how I missed this. I'm going to add another 20 switches asap!

Bit confused - are the Nue native drivers replacing the "HUI Zigbee Wall Switch" community drivers? Are Nue Zigbee switches called: HGZB-41-US (for example)?

These are Nue?

Yes. Pretty sure they're Nue.

@mike did you replace the drivers on your switches with the native one? Did you factory reset them and re-pair them or simply change the driver in the drop down?

Yes. I'm pretty sure Mike Maxwell said it was necessary, especially for the double and triple gangs, to get the multi endpoints.

I still use the community driver.

I have issues with the built in one

Is support helping you? What are the issues?

This was my support thread about it. Based on the above, I just use the community driver.

Calling it an outlet irked me and the community driver works fine.

When I re-join it, it doesn't see it as a nue so it calls it a generic zigbee outlet and I only get to control 1 switch on a 2 gang plate. Any tips?

The Nue zigbee switch is the closest thing I can find to an array of panel-mounted indicator lights. Descriptions say "Smart Touch Switch with LED indicator OFF (Blue, can be turned off) and ON (Red)"

On a multi-gang switch, does each switch's red indicator light toggle off & on?

https://www.amazon.com.au/Approved-Wireless-Automation-Lighting-Control/dp/B078LVQ8XC"

Change it manually to the Nue, and hit configure.

I did that and now off and on controls both switches at once

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.