Livarno lux

Oh i like the look of the motion sensor! Very nice, will be interesting to see the UK price points for both.

My HE find but without any driver. Any idea about this?

Thanks for sharing pictures, have you tried all the generic window/door drivers within hubitat? Failing that start working through Aeotec and other drivers like that. Without one to test I would be struggling sorry.

Did you pick that up in UK stores?

No, RO store. I understood is a Tuya device, and it is possible ible do not work. I'm trying to install all generic apps.

You mean (type) within the device itself? Alot of the other LIDL stuff seems to be working for the rest of us at the moment. What Type handler have you tried so far?

Hy guys, fix the problem.
Use: Generic zigbee sensor (no temp)

Is opening and close, and show voltage of battery.

I will try to make some rules
Nick

2 Likes

Great news, have fun :+1:

Question, it possible this contact to not see in Ifttt or google assistant and create scene? In HE work OK. Or how I "refresh" all of my devices from Ifttt? In google assistant after I reconnect HE still is not show...is first contact for me. I have 6 from Salus but is workink separate with my heating...
Thk,
Nick

Thanks @mark.cockcroft, I got it working with the IKEA driver now. But can't really seems to be updating the level value properly. It kinda stuck on 89. if I change it back to zigbee generic driver, then I can change the level. do you have the same issue?

Yea, I'm going to look at hacking the driver to a in the code from hubitat git for the ct light

3 Likes

thanks for sharing the pics, are these zigbees?

Yes is zigbee.
First contact instal and work fine. I put on a door at the same lvl both parts.
Next 4 i need to install on windows but with 2cm lvl difference, and remain open, is allowed max 1.5 cm distance.
My Salus contact is smaller and is working fine with 2cm distance, but needs "special" and expenses battery.

1 Like

[Released] Livarno Lux LED Strip
basically the Ikea v2 driver with the colour Temperature from @mike.maxwell 's Generic ZigBee RGBW Light

raw
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Mark-C-uk/Hubitat/master/Livarno-Lux-LED-Strip

1 Like

Anyone using the RGBW GU10 bulb?
Will this driver work for that as well? Haven't switched the bulb yet. :blush:

might do??

I do and I have the strip. Give me a hour or so and I'll get chance to install this driver and try it on both devices :+1::+1::+1:

Its very rough, just copied the settemp from Mike's and pasted it over the ikea v2

No worries, if need be i will mess with it to get the rest going. :slight_smile:

I had a quick play trying the get the white brightness level but couldn't, the only other was a lot of debug messages