Livarno lux

got the light strip working using someone's IKEA driver .. just a shame the driver you loose the CT coulure

not tried single socked yet but mulit plug and RGBW strip work well

1 Like

I mean the single socket for Β£7 is a game changer in my eyes. Making smart home tech more assessable to the masses.

1 Like

Found some more information regarding the RGBWW Led strip: TUYA Smart CW Light - Zigbee Alliance
Download the compliance document and there is a whole load of information about zigbee commands supported and tests carried out, maybe very useful to developers of drivers.

I got the extension and the smart plug, I have no need for them at the money but will probably go in my smart home cupboard of stuff I've yet to implementπŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Ohhhhh what else have you got in there :joy:

1 Like

You or you sent the wife!

She was going so she got them. Better still she also paid.

@mark.cockcroft does yours show up on the ZigBee repeating table. Mines there but doesn't look good

Extension Lead, 9DEB], LQI:0, age:7, inCost:7, outCost

1 Like

Aqara buttons, several motion sensors, bulbs and in sure otber things I'm not sure of

1 Like

I've a huge pile of z-wave now

Yeah I got socket, extension socket, 2 GU10 colour lamps and the LED colour strip. I also got the gateway to check the firmware. They all seem to update, there app is OK but bit naff.

1 Like

No control fro this in their app so I'm saying it's not possible.

1 Like

Thanks for taking the plunge on a hub to check this out :+1:

1 Like

The smart plug works nicely on 'generic outlet' as well as the multi plug.

as with the multi plug there seems to be an additional child device

I went hoping for motion and contact sensors but there wasn't any, which I was expecting as there not on the website to view but are mentioned in the FAQs here Smart Home FAQs - www.lidl.co.uk

This might be useful to some of you. Sorry if your already adware.

Bought both the Smart Plug and the Smart USB Extension Lead.

Smart Plug
Very good product. Doesn't feel as solid as the Smartthings Outlet, but doesn't feel overly cheap either. No problems pairing, and works as you would expect. Looking at my Zigbee network it's doing as good a job at extending my range as the Smartthings Outlet does. One big difference between this and the Smartthings Outlet... PRICE! Currently Amazon are selling Smartthings Outlet for Β£29.99 - which makes these (at Β£7.99) and unbelievable bargain!

Smart USB Extension Lead
Again a very good product. Paired no problem at all, just needed to change the driver to the "Nue Zigbee Switch" to enable all three outlets (although a 4th outlet appears too, but nobody seems to know what this is for - and no, it's not for the USB sockets). Feels very well put together, solid in fact, I guess my only gripe is that it is a little big (height wise). Again feels good value for money at Β£19.99.

Plenty of stock at my local store. Hats off to Lidl for bringing these to the masses - I'm just hoping they bring Motion and Contact sensors very soon.

1 Like

Hy, did anybody connect the window /Door sensor? Under what driver?
Thk,

Replaced this today and much better. Think I just had a dodgy unit.

I couldn't see any door sensors out for sale? Have you got one? Fancy posting a pic?

They are in the wild but not in the UK from what I can tell. Places on Europe sell them and they look nice

1 Like