Livarno lux

No it quite

Bother. I hope it doesnโ€™t annoy me enough to get it replaced :tired_face:

I can't get the colour strip to change, only temperature works

I might send the Mrs out to get one of these are they alright?

They are fine, work well with the Nue zigbee switch. My only gripe is the very slight high pitched noise when only one socket is on but I think itโ€™s just mine to be honest :man_shrugging:

got the light strip working using someone's IKEA driver .. just a shame the driver you loose the CT coulure

not tried single socked yet but mulit plug and RGBW strip work well

1 Like

I mean the single socket for ยฃ7 is a game changer in my eyes. Making smart home tech more assessable to the masses.

1 Like

Found some more information regarding the RGBWW Led strip: TUYA Smart CW Light - Zigbee Alliance
Download the compliance document and there is a whole load of information about zigbee commands supported and tests carried out, maybe very useful to developers of drivers.

I got the extension and the smart plug, I have no need for them at the money but will probably go in my smart home cupboard of stuff I've yet to implement๐Ÿ˜‚

2 Likes

Ohhhhh what else have you got in there :joy:

1 Like

You or you sent the wife!

She was going so she got them. Better still she also paid.

@mark.cockcroft does yours show up on the ZigBee repeating table. Mines there but doesn't look good

Extension Lead, 9DEB], LQI:0, age:7, inCost:7, outCost

1 Like

Aqara buttons, several motion sensors, bulbs and in sure otber things I'm not sure of

1 Like

I've a huge pile of z-wave now

Yeah I got socket, extension socket, 2 GU10 colour lamps and the LED colour strip. I also got the gateway to check the firmware. They all seem to update, there app is OK but bit naff.

1 Like

No control fro this in their app so I'm saying it's not possible.

1 Like

Thanks for taking the plunge on a hub to check this out :+1:

1 Like

The smart plug works nicely on 'generic outlet' as well as the multi plug.

as with the multi plug there seems to be an additional child device

I went hoping for motion and contact sensors but there wasn't any, which I was expecting as there not on the website to view but are mentioned in the FAQs here Smart Home FAQs - www.lidl.co.uk

This might be useful to some of you. Sorry if your already adware.