Like GE switches but not the price?

Can confirm this helps with low wattage devices (like LED lights). Last spring I setup deck lighting with all LED bulbs and they only pulled 20W at full brightness. I couldn't get the bulbs to turn off all the way until I added the Aeotec Bypass. When the switch was off they were illuminated really dim, but still noticeable outside at night. I was using an Aeotec Nano Dimmer, but it worked as intended after adding the bypass.

2 Likes

from looking at the driver, it's meant for the 4XXXX switches, not the 12/14XXXX switches. just to confirm, you have a 12/14XXXX switch and are using [RELEASE] GE 4xxxx / ZW4008 Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus Switch Driver

He has separate drivers for the gen1 and the gen2.

1 Like

You can try that if you want. Will kind of work, but not fully... You shouldn't be using the "Enbrighten" driver on anything except the newer S2 Capable/SmartStart/Smart Fit devices.

1 Like

do you have a link? i'm only finding the GE 4xxxx driver, dimmer stuff, and the depricated fan driver. i'm using on/off switches

@JasonJoel

1 Like

this is for a dimmer though, i just have on/off switches. GE 14291 switches

not sure if i actually received the correct switches though as in the hub it shows

12342 != 14291

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Botched1/Hubitat/master/Drivers/GE-Jasco%20Z-Wave%20Plus%20Switch/GE-Jasco%20Z-Wave%20Plus%20Switch.groovy

just found this one on the github, testing it out now

Yes, that is the correct driver for 14xxx switches.

Sorry, I didn't read that you needed the switch driver, so posted the link to the dimmer one. There is another thread with basically the same title, but "switch" instead of dimmer though. Isn't hard to find.

Anyway, glad you found the driver you were looking for. It doesn't do much extra that the in-box driver already doesn't do, but I needed a few of the other features thus I made the driver.

1 Like