Life360 Login failure

I find old closed discussions about this but have not found the solution. Suddenly (noticed today) Life360 shows "log in failed". I tried reentering the credentials, no help. I removed and reinstalled the life360 connector, no help. I do know my username and password, so, it's not that.
What's up? Why does this suddenly not work? Thanks!

When you login to the life 360 site itself from a web browser can you get in?

thanks, yes.

Try clearing your browser cache, or using a different browser to see if that works.

Thx. I closed safari, opened Firefox, opened Hubitat, launched Life360 connector app, retried and received same "Login failed".

Hmm, in life 360 do you see the old integration?

???

I thought in your life 360 profile it showed connected devices. Just wondering if deleteing it on that end would help.

Also going back and looking at life360 (I haven't used it in a long time) it gives login option of either phone number or email. You could try the other option for login...

I'm not finding that within the Life360 app (maybe just me). I did go back using Firefox, removed the 360 app from HE, disconnect from HE, (not shut down the hub, just closed browser), Clear history and cache, re open Firefox, reopen HE, reinstalled 360 connector, reentered log in data trying both phone number with and without "1" and tried using email address. all failed. :cry:

I'm outta advice at this point... Maybe reset your password?

HA HA HA Thank you for trying. Glad you were here and quickly gave it a shot. Thx !

1 Like

I’m now having same issue as you. I’ve tried deleting Life360 Connector app from HE, also reinstalled Life360 App itself, and changed my Life360 PW, still failed. All done on IOS Device.

Is your login still working?

1 Like

This is a known issue, caused on the Life360 side…

Thanks for the confirmation! This is super helpful so I don’t continue investing time in rechecking my setup.

This just started to happen for me, nothing has changed from my side.
Tried rebooting the hub, deleting and re-adding the life360 app, but constantly getting the login failed. Any ideas on how to fix this?

thanks,
Dennis

Read the post two above yours...

and this post from Hubitat

3 Likes

Whoops sorry. I had checked this group a day or two ago when I first noticed the problem. Didn't check for an update. Thanks!

1 Like

The login issue with the Life360 Hubitat app has been fixed.

1 Like

Apparently this is broken again

Yes!