IntesisHome provides integration of IR HVAC units with Hubitat. This device presents itself to Hubitat as a thermostat device.
This integration supports one or more IntesisHome devices using the same IntesisHome account.
The IntesisHome device should be already configured and operating properly with the IntesisHome mobile app prior to enabling this integration. This integration does rely on the IntesisHome cloud/APIs.
Current Release Updated April 4, 2020
Installation and Updating
It is a good idea to reboot your hub before installing or upgrading, and let it settle its internal db for a few minutes. (HE console -> Settings -> "Reboot Hub")
- it is also a good idea to take regular HE Hub backups and store them off the hub
A minimum install is 3 source files: (instructions: How to Install Custom Apps - Hubitat Documentation). This application is also available via [BETA] Hubitat Package Manager
APP: intesisConnect.groovy import URL:
DRIVER: intesisTelnet.groovy import URL: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/imnotbob/Hubitat-Intesis/master/drivers/intesisTelnet.groovy
DRIVER: intesishome.groovy import URL:
- Install application (HE Console -> Apps Code -> +New App)
- Install drivers (HE console -> Drivers Code -> +New Driver)
- Create App (HE console -> Apps -> + Add User App; select "IntesisHome Connect"
- Enter your intesisHome username and password
- This will automatically create the needed devices based on available devices in your intesisHome account