Integration of frient, complete device catalogue into Hubitat

Well, actually the plug identifies as a tuya metering plug, but contains a lot of features, so perhaps nothing is really needed for the plug, except an "officially named" driver with the same features.

One thing I do miss in most internal drivers is a refresh button. Every once in a while it seems like something I would like to press :wink:

To be honest if you need that somethings wrong...
If you post the device fingerprint ill add it to the correct driver.

1 Like

That could be the truth. Perhaps I just like more buttons :wink:

As for the fingerprint, is this it?

No to get the fingerprint open logs in a window then switch to the device. Change the device driver to DEVICE then click save then click CONFIGURE. Then check the live log window you have open and you will see a bunch of data. Screen shot it and post it here. Then switch the driver back to what it was, click save, then click configure.

Great, thanks for the info!

infofingerprint profileId:"0104", endpointId:"02", inClusters:"0000,0702,0003,0009,0B04,0006,0004,0005,0002", outClusters:"0000,0019,000A,0003,0406", model:"SPLZB-131", manufacturer:"frient A/S"
traceZCL version:01
traceSoftware Build Id:unknown
traceModel:SPLZB-131
traceManufacturer:frient A/S

the correct Hubitat driver for this device is the Generic Zigbee Outlet
The fingerprint you provided would match this driver, however any user driver containing a matching fingerprint will always be selected first.

1 Like

Hi,

I'm almost perfectly happy with the Frient motion sensor and even the pro's...
almost, i'm missing it or i don't know how to get any battery readings.
Is there a way and if so, how?
If not, it's kinda a dealbreaker since i don't check every sensor every day.

Update:
I contacted Frient on Messenger since the motion senors don't share battery status.
As i understand, it's a hubitat thing...
so pls, @Hubitat_Staff add this (small) thing to it so it's really a usefull sensor.

@mike.maxwell

I'm not aware of them not providing battery readings, I'll join them and have a little test...

1 Like

I have motion, motion pro, contact and contact pro... only the motion pro doesn't show any battery readings. (see screenshot)

even after hitting configure etc, no battery readings.

1 Like

@mike.maxwell @AABfrient Checking in on this topic to see if any additional progress has been made on the Keypad and what it might take to include the Electricity Meter Interface 2. I ordered one of these meter interfaces hoping I can get it working one way or another.

Very interested in getting that Keypad working since they are indoor/outdoor.

frient has another shipment headed my way and I believe these products are included.

4 Likes

Mike, If one of these isn't included let me know. I can ship you one. Thanks for the support.

4 Likes

Any updates? Any chance you got a keypad? I have the pulse sensor working. Now I'm looking at the keypad since it's almost impossible to find an exterior keypad.

Yes, package arrived, keypad is being worked on.

2 Likes

Brilliant! Thank you.

Will RFID be enabled as well?

Your mentioning it's an exterior keypad caught my attention, and checking the frient page for it it does say that it's "For indoor and outdoor use".

But it also says "Operation temperature: 0 to +50°C", which strikes me as a rather high lower limit for reliable outdoor use. Even in the south of the UK overnight temperatures below zero are reasonably common in winter, and elsewhere it gets an awful lot colder. Arriving back home on a chilly winter evening's not when you want the doorlock controller to be playing up! :cold_face:

Yes, I saw that as well. I assume it's due to the fact that they are battery powered and it's more a limitation of battery temp range.

The OEM can make them in black, which I would prefer, but you have to order 1000. Can I interest you in 995 black units? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

:thinking: Give me a sec, I just need to calculate the surface area of our front wall..

1 Like