Hue Color Temperature

I used to be able to control hue ambient bulbs with the set color temperature function but now this doesn't seem to be available. There is now an adjust color temperature but this isn't working for me. What has changed and how can I set cold and warm lighting?
It seems you cannot set a specific temperature you can only make adjustments. For example if you want to set it to 3000 you would need to know what it is already set too so that you could add or subtract to get to the required value.
Is this by design because if it is it is a very bad design.
It's the same for level, no set only adjust.
Am I missing something or is this broken?

Are your bulbs paired direct to HE, or integrated into HE from your Hue Bridge?

If the former, what driver are you using? If the latter, what integration app are you using?

When you are attempting the CT change how/where are you doing it -- i.e., from the device page, a RM rule, RL rule, etc.

This is a webcore question so I am using that. The lights are added directly to hubitat as zigbee lights using the hue white ambient driver. I can control via the device settings but within webcore the 'set ' options are no longer available, only adjust.

Yep, apologies, I missed that webcore tag... I always just view by "Latest", so I'm admittedly sloppy about paying attention to tags.

Hope fully a fellow webore user (I'm not) will be able to chime in here!

Any help on this subject?