A couple have people have messaged me/posted that my website and github repository are unavailable.
Thanks for letting me know but it is intentional
There have been a few people questioning my motives recently, telling me that I have no right to change the license terms for my code, and telling me that, if I don’t want to release ‘open source’ code, then I should not release at all.
It’s just getting to me atm, so, I have decided to remove all apps/drivers from github and remove the content from the Hubitat.uk website
I may return it behind a ‘members only’ website, with code released under my ‘non apache’ license
Or I may not.. I haven’t decided yet.
Currently, I am not be working on any new releases, bug fixes, updates etc
Support for existing code will be extremely limited until I calm down