Hubitat for AUS/NZ Chat

It's a bunnings lottery. Some bunnings randomly have the little GU10s there and others don't. Oddly, can't find them online, and usually there's no price tag either. Weeird. I have seen them so Nic ain't pulling the leg.

do either of these have a driver in HE to make use of the different levels / chimes ?

not sure, these came up on my google search but haven't done any further research. I would prefer the new Aotec siren 6 but who knows when it will arrive locally.

1 Like

yeah dont hold your breathe for that.

I contacted Sengled's Customer service and asked about stock. They sent me this ..
The below NSW Bunnings stores are showing to have stock, we however recommend calling the store beforehand to ensure that they hold the stock for you.

|Port Macquarie Warehouse|4|
|Grafton Warehouse|8|
|Tuggerah Warehouse|4|
|Smithfield NSW Warehouse|4|
|Heatherbrae Warehouse|4|
|Lidcombe Warehouse|4|
|Kotara Warehouse|4|
|Greenacre Warehouse|2|
|Rockdale Warehouse|4|
|Cessnock Warehouse|4|
|Campbelltown Warehouse|4|
|Lake Haven Warehouse - Chelmsford Rd|4|
|Villawood Warehouse|4|
|Nowra Warehouse|8|
|Tamworth Warehouse|4|
|Bellambi Warehouse|4|
|Hoxton Park Warehouse|4|
|Wallsend Warehouse|4|
|Warrawong Warehouse|4|
|North Penrith Warehouse|4|
|Northmead Warehouse|8|
|Griffith Warehouse|4|
|Crossroads Warehouse|4|
|Seven Hills Warehouse|4|
|Alexandria Warehouse|4|
|Glendale Warehouse|4|
|Shellharbour Warehouse|4|
|Coffs Harbour Warehouse|4|
|Orange Warehouse|4|
|Rydalmere Warehouse|4|
|Minchinbury Warehouse|4|
|West Gosford Warehouse|4|
|Narellan Warehouse|4|
|Eastgardens Warehouse|4|
|Singleton Warehouse|4|
|Gregory Hills Warehouse|4|
|Dubbo Warehouse|4|
|Taree Warehouse|4|
|Marsden Park Warehouse|4|
|Chatswood Warehouse|4|
|Belrose Warehouse|4|
|Artarmon Warehouse|4|
|Castle Hill Warehouse|4|
|Bonnyrigg Warehouse|4|
|Penrith Warehouse|4|
|Dural Warehouse|4|
|Wagga Wagga Warehouse|4|
|Bathurst Warehouse|4|
|Rouse Hill Warehouse|4|
|Mittagong Warehouse|4|
|North Wollongong Warehouse|4|
|Caringbah Warehouse|4|
|Ashfield Warehouse|4|
|Port Stephens Warehouse|4|
|McGraths Hill Warehouse|4|
|Belmont NSW Warehouse|4|
|Batemans Bay Warehouse|4|
|Kingsgrove Warehouse|4|

or the doorbell :slight_smile:

The swannone indoor and outdoor siren work alright with HE. Had them connected for 6 months now without issue.
Heres a link to the hubitat driver by gabriele-v

Dse and kogan have the indoor siren in stock.

Thanks - I'm in Vic, hopefully they've sent some out this way too :slightly_smiling_face:

Before I go looking for some... how much do they cost?
(My gu10 lights are in a set, & all the other smart gu10s I've seen are around the $60 mark each, so it becomes too expensive compared to a single $20 smart bulb for other rooms)

I've seen them out east. Ringwood / Bayswater way.

I think they were about 35 bucks each. My only issue with em was they are a single white colour 2700k

Are all the swannone stuff zigbee? I'm building a product guide to include what is available for us.

Great, thanks :slight_smile:

Dang now I wish I'd bought one when officeworks were running them out. But they didn't work with ST as I recall.

Yes I would have preferred a whiter white.

In the end I grabbed a couple of Ikea's new gu10's.

These ones image

They do colour temp changing and are supposed to be 400 lumens for the bathroom. The lumens are pretty low though for vanity lights. I think the Sengleds had 450 printed on the box, but when I looked at the bulb it said 350! Lies!!!! Hue's are current like 250! so dim.

Does the colour tempt get anywhere near 6500K or are they still of the "OFF white, amber glow" ??

Only goes to 4000 so still a little warm.

Ringwood Bunnings has the Sengled. Actual price sticker as well. 36 bucks

Yea. They are all zigbee. Mostly zigbee HA1.2. Have got the swannone zigbee smartplugs working fine with hubitat.

Don't think swann is manufacturing swannone stuff anymore. So whatever is out in the shops is probably the last stock.

So this automation thing is a bit of fun. Got some underfloor ventilation put in last week with ducting and a fan setup since it is warming up and coming into termite season (we back on to a National Park so very susceptible). Anyway, they put it on a timer to run every day.

Decided to swap it out with a TP-LINK HS110 and now it comes on when the outside humidity drops below a preset level and it's after 9am, turns off if it rains and humidity goes up above that preset or it hits 5pm (if it switches off between 9 and 5 it will come on again if the humidity drops back down). Also put a couple of Xiaomi humidy sensors under the floor so I can monitor and once it's been going for a few weeks and dries out I can compare the outside humidity with the sensor readings and decide how long and if to run the ventilation or run every few days regardless to keep it fresh under there :slight_smile:

Who'd have thought something as mundane as termite control and ventilation could be fun :wink:

3 Likes

Stay away from the SwannOne Keyfob fellas. The marketing seemed to indicate that it did proximity, which is all I was interested in, but it DOES NOT and it does nto pair well or operate well with HE.
Once I got all 4 buttons responding but something happened and it's back to only the Panic working after a double press. No matter who's driver I used.
It's now been chucked away in the drawer !

1 Like

A few years back I set up a couple of solar powered fans underneath our old terrace house in Surry Hills for that exact same reason. Termite control. They hate a breeze - ha ha
My setup was under the direct control of the sun. No Sun, no power, no fan.

1 Like