Hubitat Elevation Temporarily Out of Stock

you guys sure know how to turn a frown upside down. :smiley:

Start with a sad topic then look at it now... :smiley:

4 Likes

Based on that price, I was thinking to bring it over myself and take a short break in lovely California ha ha ha :smile:

1 Like

@hubitat Any update on when the hub will be back? It’s been a few weeks and wondering when we can expect the C7 hub to be in stock

Is this a genuine date?

Going to feel a long wait

That's the shipping time for whatever product @jeubanks is receiving from China/HK. Not Hubitat Elevation hubs.

1 Like

Yeah for the stuff I'm receiving from China currently. Not for anything HE related.

Yeah, depends. I just got a box of sensors from China yesterday - 8 days. But they were all already manufactured and in stock.

Not sure the shipping part is the holdup in many cases, versus the manufacturing.

But as with all things in life, it probably depends on the situation.

1 Like

Which one of you hoarders wants to sell me a Hubitat at a supply in demand price?

Well I have a limited numbered edition... how much are you offering? :smiling_imp:

1 Like

They’re going for $2oo

:flushed:

Looks like it is back in stock

2 Likes

only for america and the C-5

Where’s the C7 at :smile:

1 Like

yeah. I wish they'd just shut up & take my money :laughing:

1 Like

That’s a thing?
How much

Huh? What's a thing?

Not yet :wink:

They were available this morning...just bought one! Only USA/CA.

3 Likes

The Hubitat community has a great reputation and just to add to the evidence I want to give a big shout out and thank you to @guessed for going out of his way to allow his spare Hubitat to find a new home!!!

Also thanks to @bobbyD for making all the backend resets etc.... happen so quickly.

I’m now a proud new Hubitat owner and I have my first switch, lights and scenes up and running.

Here’s to all the new automation possibilities!!

18 Likes