Hubitat Elevation Temporarily Out of Stock

You could probably trade them for some toilet paper.

4 Likes

Any update on stock availability? I was a day late in ordering and now frustrated at not being able to get all the automation going :smile:

2 Likes

Fail over like my routers! Be prepared.

wish you will be back to production soon, all the best for such a nice company, i am so excited to order one once it is back to production.
any one have a knowledge if it is compatible with the electrical smart switches from Le Grand??

I do not believe so. Wifi devices aren't "generic" like zwave and zigbee, someone needs to create a custom integration for each vendor. Reading Legrand Adorne SofTap WiFi Switch it sounds like it is not supported but I don't own any so I don't know for sure. Quickly searching though, I do not see any integration for this device available.

1 Like

I use Legrand Adorne with a Qubino or Aeon module that hides behind them, not the 'smart' versions. I make the dumb switches smart with the addition of a ZWave module hidden behind them.

2 Likes

allow me to thank you for your reply.
i am excited to get this as i saw it is also compatible with alexa and plenty of vendors if i m not wrong. what is your experience with it and what type of switches you are using if you are.
cheers

1 Like

Happy to help. I have chosen ZWave devices for my home. I have a combination of Zooz and GE switches. I chose those two brands because they are the most affordable. There are many people on these forums who really love Lutron. Lutron makes very high quality devices, but they are a lot more expensive overall. If I could go back in time and rebuy everything, I would probably get Lutron switches. At this point though I have too many Ge and Zooz and it would be too expensive to replace everything.

3 Likes

Anyone got a backup hub that they would be willing to sell? Getting desperate around here :grinning:. Scratches/dents/bruises accepted as long as it functions Iā€™m good.

Drop me a message if you can help.
Cheers

"Brit abroad in CA. "

That's CAnada, right.. vs CaliforniA. :smiley: (Because it makes such a huge difference in shipping cost.)

1 Like

California not Canada hopefully that helps in the right way!

Sorry already sold my spare.

No spare available. But you can have one of my hubs for 999 USD (free shipping) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

If I where able, I would buy 2 more HE4's.
That new feature of local storage and its possibilities would justify the purchase!

Yeah I have a I'm guessing 1st maybe 2nd public batch C3 numbered hub in the twenties if I remember correctly. Sounds like a rare collectible at the moment... bids starting at $1k :rofl:

3 Likes

Free shipping is very tempting I give you that but still probably a little above the price I was hoping for :crazy_face:

1 Like

Hey!
If they are going for $1k then I have 8 available for sale :slight_smile:

7 Likes

2 Likes

It is all the way from Asia so I think the price is very reasonable :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

And with free shipping it should arrive in CA in... ohh... 3 months? :slight_smile:

[EDIT:] Around 4-5 weeks is what my supplier from Foshk just emailed me... so... :slight_smile:

2 Likes