Hubigraphs 4.8 (The Final Chapter)

Mine is 20,928 bytes. Unix line endings.

You need to save the raw file, not the whole HTML file. Click the "Raw" button on the Git page.

Oops meant to reply to albertsmark

@BrianP, Thanks for mentioning this. I have updated the links to the raw.

@albertsmark, Sorry, I was tired when I wrote the directions.

Thank you both.....raw file save as fixed it. Works Great!

I also write an application that lots of people use. I found that the more people that used it, the more odd little problems they dug up. It was both rewarding and annoying at the same time, if you know what I mean.

@ljp-hubitat, @philippe.charette, @pugazhendhi, All

Drop Lines and Switch Device Support has been added to Line Graphs. I think it addresses your previous posts....

2 Likes

amazing work again, thank you for all that you have done!

Yes, Sir,

Thanks a tonne. Now the graphs are more human(Wife approval).

Thanks and regards,
Pugazhendhi M

This was a great solution for me. After setting up a simple rule and a virtual switch to convert the water heater state this worked great. I love it. You are a creative master.

Unlike others on this site who think Hubitat should hire you, I disagree. They have already made clear they think that Home aotomation is about automation and not about monitoring or controls. if you did, they would stifle your creativity. I think they are missing the mark and missing the great value of their product. But thank God for third party creativity like yours and your son.

LJ

BUG

I think I broke the configuration page with Sensor that have Emoji in their names?

Most all of the sensors "headers" are missing in the configuration page

I tried deleting it and starting over, it looks fine on page load, but if I modify the color or line weight the headers all vanish, and don't come back.

I gave it a try (never thought of having emoji's in the name). I had no issue. What version are you running. The latest versions try to fix some of the "weird character" issues.

Current version(s)

• Hubigraph Bar Graph v1.75 (app)
  • Hubigraph Gauge v1.75 (app)
  • Hubigraph Line Graph v1.75 (app)
  • Hubigraph Range Bar v1.75 (app)
  • Hubigraph Time Line v1.75 (app)
  • Hubigraphs v1.75 (app)
  • Hubigraph Tile Device v1.75 (driver)

So what is exactly the name of the device and attribute you are graphing?

You have sensors with emoji in the device name? Device label? For what purpose?

1 Like

Primarily to make lists scannable and to differentiate between types of things (actual devices, virtual devices, and aggregators)

kind of a hack because their is no tagging or grouping in Device list (see Any value to making "rooms"
and Reduce setup churn with Averages and Zones )

2 Likes

Interesting workaround!

This is an old post but it seems like “special results” might occur when doing that.

I haven't had any noticeable issues other than Hubigrpahs breaking (but only since 1.7x) so hopefully if Hubigraphs can fix it, then I'll be back to normal.

Actually the issue appears to be the parenthsis "(" or ")", I replicated the issue based on your screenshot. I will have an update out later today.

1 Like

@jared.zimmerman, take a look at the latest. I think I found/fixed it.

Configuration Page is working again!

...But I have a couple new bugs now

• Changing the line color or size causes the page to pause/hang/load for 3-6 seconds, any modifications done during that period are lost.

• Lines on my graph are all set to "1" except the Average line which is set to "2" however some lines are rendering as "2" even when set to "1"

these issue may be related?