Hubitat Elevation Platform update 2.1.0 is now available:
Please note, the update process takes about a minute to download (depending on your Internet connection) and extract the hub update, and 1-2 minutes to perform the update after you click 'Update Hub'. We recommend that you periodically download a backup of your setup from the Settings page, Backup and Restore.
Please make a backup of your database before upgrading to 2.1.0 as a precaution, should there be a need to roll back. If you roll back to 2.0.9, please restore from a 2.,0.9 database.
Changes from 2.0.9:
Platform Additions / Changes
- Device Details loads driver list in background, speeding up page loading and now has a search by driver name.
- Apps UI inputs no longer allow any script or html tags in user input fields.
Drivers and Devices
- New driver features:
- Dome Siren: Implement Chime capability
- Aeotec Doorbell: Implement Chime capability
- Zooz S2 Multisiren: Implement Chime and Audio Volume capabilities
- All fan control drivers now support cycleSpeed command (cycles up from off to low, faster speeds, high to off).
- Hue Motion Sensor: add motion sensitivity and Lux reporting preferences
- Scene Transition: Smoothly transition from one scene to another over a selected time. Can be activated just like a Scene. Both scenes must have the same devices.
New App Features
- Button Controller 3.0 has been released (see this post)
- Rule 3.0:
- Now allows a delay based on a Global Variable, expressed in seconds.
- Current time can be included in a message with %now%.
- Can now cancel creation of Condition or Trigger Event.
- Allow 1500 to 9000 for Color Temperature bulbs.
- New action: Wait for Event (see this post)
- Set thermostats and Thermostat Scheduler from Global Variables.
- Added math, comparisons and logic for Global Variables (see this post).
- Added set Global Variable with time (see this post).
- Add logging level selection.
- Motion Lighting:
- If turning on is disabled, light turned on manually will still turn off after motion stops.
- Now offers option to not turn on if turned off manually (e.g. to watch a movie); the light will have to be turned on manually to clear this state.
- New option is available to turn off lights if lux exceeds a value.
- Thermostat Scheduler:
- Allow for suppression of sending both heating and cooling setpoints to the thermostat in certain circumstances. You can select a 'required separation' value. If the two setpoints are within that range, and the thermostat is in cooling mode (or heating mode), it won't send the heating setpoint (or cooling setpoint).
- Rule Machine:
- Before Sunrise trigger fixed.
- Using decimal variable for custom action parameter fixed.
- Adjust Dimmer action fixed.
- Allow only a single Global Variable to be set in a single action. WARNING If you have individual actions that set multiple Global Variables in one action line, these will have been changed by the update to only set the first of the multiple GVs previously selected. You would need to add additional Set Global Variable actions for each additional GV to be set.
- Fixed race condition involving setting GVs. WARNING If you use GVs and roll back to a release prior to 2.1.0, you must also roll back your database to one backed up with the prior release. The internal data structure of Rule Machine is changed in 2.1.0 and once changed by this update, it will not work with prior versions of Rule Machine.
- Fixed bug where creating a GV did not require setting an initial value.
- Fixed bugs with chime action.
- Fixed bug related to Cancel on Truth Change race condition.
- Fixed bug for (Repeating) display in rule name.
- Fixed bug with Garage Door and Door capability with no such device.
- Fixed bug with canceled Simple Conditional action.
- Lutron Fan Control fixed to display correct speed; turn on to last speed.
- HSM: Fixed bug with removed light still being affected by Cancel/Disarm.
- Dome Siren: Fixed Switch On event not working.
- Zooz S2 Multisiren: Fixed Switch On event not working.
- Scene: Fixed bug where new Scene would not show up in Rule Machine actions.
- Remotec ZFM-80: Fixed physical reporting and hardware auto off not working.
- NYCE Motion Series: Added missing units for temp and humidity.
- SmartSense Multi V1: Fixed negative temperature values.
- Pushover now allows all devices to be selected for notifications.
- Apps UI:
- Fixed placeholder description in drop downs missing in iOS.
- Fixed leading zero on time inputs on iOS.
- Dashboard: Fixed color bulb template sending command on open of dialog box.
- Thermostat Scheduler: Fixed bug when changing from 12 hour to 24 hour time, or 24 hour to 12 hour.
- Fixed Australian Z-Wave secure join.
- Motion Lighting:
- Fixed zero fade rate selection instead of ignoring it.
WARNING: There is a bug in Rule Machine. Do not use Remove All Global Variables.