Hubitat Elevation Platform update 188.8.131.527 is now available:
Please note, the process takes about a minute to download (depending on your Internet connection) and extract the hub update, and 1-2 minutes to perform the update after you click ‘Update Hub’. We recommend that you periodically download a backup of your setup from the Settings page, Backup and Restore.
Changes from 184.108.40.2066
-Fix for stalled firmware downloads
-Added additional thermostat command classes
-Added hubsoapaction support
-Fixes for hubAction
-Fixed exception in device settings while passing a map to options
-Fixed viewport issue for mobile rendering of the oauth2 device authorization page
-Added UK postal codes to location / setup
-Added stringToMap function
-Fix to handle color_maps and numbers correctly in drivers
-Fixes for time input on Safari on ios and on Mac OSX
-Fixed fan On/Auto for Zen Thermostat
- Support for IFTTT. Now that you have everything running locally, there might be cloud devices you want to connect, so you can now use our IFTTT channel. Do more with Hubitat - IFTTT
- New Hubitat Dashboard Hubitat Dashboard Documentation
- Added built-in driver for Pushover. Pushover supports notifications to mobile devices. https://pushover.net/
- Added two new drivers for generic Z-Wave smart switch and generic Z-Wave smart dimmer.
- Hubitat Alexa App, a Wizard for creating groups of devices as a virtual device for Alexa to use.
- Support for Lutron RA2 Select.
- App enhancements:
- HSM Added color lights for notifications, select a color. Added separate notifications for Armed-Away and Armed-Home (those used to have a single set of notifications for both). Added notification device, e.g. for Pushover
- Simple Lighting added a disable switch (in Restrictions)
- Motion Lighting added Activate On Switches (in On Options). (edited)