Hub-to-Hub Migration

Thank you very much for your great help. I will test that during the weekend but I already found 2 apps that seem to take a lot of resources.

And it's already running better.

3 Likes

Yes, Wifi stuff was working fine. Did not try Zigbee.

:+1:

I'm glad you went down the path of troubleshooting your existing C-7 over starting over with a new C-7.

4 Likes

Thank you all, I still have to investigate to find the exact driver/app causing my problem but now it's already working most of the time.

You are ALL making a great team and it's one reason I like Hubitat so much.

Thank's to all of you.

4 Likes

I found the problem. For the last 2 days I did so many tests. I'm writing this message in case somebody has the same problem in the future.

My Zwave network was dead, not responding to any request. It was working fine after a reboot for few minutes.

As @bobbyD mentioned, I had a problem with custom apps/devices. I made tons of tests looking at what was causing the problem.

I have 4 Zooz double plugs ZEN25. They are mentioned to have problem with hubitat [INCIDENT] ZOOZ Double Plug (MODEL ZEN25)
My Zooz devices were working fine for many weeks. But after ALL my testing I found that using ZEN25 with the custom app Tile Master 2 where I was displaying 3 Zooz devices on the same tile, my hub was not responding anymore. Even after applying the changes specified in the previous link (for ZEN25) i still had this problem. But by removing only the TlleMaster 2 for these devices fixed my problems.

So in conclusion, the combination of using Zooz double plug Zen25 with tile master 2 (3 devices for one tile) caused the hub to stop responding to zwave commands.

After removing the link between them, it's working like a brand new hub.

Thank you to everybody that helped me on that one especially @bobbyD.

4 Likes

:+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like