How to plot from data stored in InfluxDB on dashboard

I have some data that I'd like to put on my Hubitat dashboard, which then shows up on my tablets. The data comes from a Radon monitor, gets read by a Python script on a Raspberry Pi and saved to InfluxDB running on the same RPi. I also have Grafana installed on the RPi, and it generates a plot that looks fine. I've put the plot into an iframe, and displayed that on the dashboard using iFrameAdvanced.:
That's the image when viewing my dashboard from Firefox.

However, that plot won't show up from Fully Kiosk Browser, which is running on my tablets. Instead, I get an error from Grafana:

If youโ€™re seeing this Grafana has failed to load its application files

1. This could be caused by your reverse proxy settings.
  2. If you host grafana under subpath make sure your grafana.ini root_url setting includes subpath. If not using a reverse proxy make sure to set serve_from_sub_path to true.
  3. IF you have a local dev build make sure you build frontend using: yarn start, yarn start:hot, or yarn build
  4. Sometimes restarting grafana-serve can help
  5. Check if you are using a non-supported browser. For more information, refer to the list of supported browsers.

I've also posted about this problem at:

I already edited some config for Grafana (not sure if the cookie setting is needed):

cookie_samesite = none
allow_embedding = true

That didn't help with Fully Kiosk Browser, though.

I'm running Grafana v9.0.1, and InfluxDB v1.8.10.

So, what I'm wondering is, does anyone have a solution to getting data from InfluxDB and plotting it on a dashboard viewable from Fully? It seems like Fully isn't compatible with rendering Grafana in an iframe. Maybe I need another application for plotting this instead of Grafana?

Is there a quick way to pull data from InfluxDB and use HubiGraphs to plot it?