How to find zigbee TCLK (trust center link key) for hubitat c7 or c8?

How to find zigbee TCLK (trust center link key) for hubitat c7 or c8 ??

Please provide your hub model (C7, C8, etc.) and its platform version from Settings>Hub Details.

Check out the following post for help troubleshooting problems and gathering details that will help others to identify and solve the problem you are experiencing: ‼ READ FIRST - Before Posting in Get Help

I am not sure there is such a thing in Hubitat.

What are you trying to do exactly?

@neonturbo
I am trying to create custom end point device using esp32c6. Hubitats (C7 and C8) are stuck at initialization stage while pairing. So I filed an issue with them and they pointed me out that I need to get TCLK from hubitat and set it on esp32c6 side.

Here is the link to the issue.

I have no clue here, I don't use any of those devices. I think @ogiewon and/or @JasonJoel are familiar with some ESP devices, hopefully they can help or know of someone who can help.

I have had the same type of issues trying to pair an ESP32-C6 (using Zigbee) with my Hubitat C7/C8/C8Pro hubs. I was able to pair it with an old Hubitat C3 hub.

Details of various efforts can be found in Zigbee supporting Esp32 module with Arduino - #98 by mukeshpbauskar, which @mukeshpbauskar has already discovered.

Wish I could be more help. For now, I will patiently wait until someone else figures it out. :wink:

Hubitat uses the default TCLK that is mentioned in the GitHub post.

Seems that you are struggling from the same Zigbee 3.0 pairing issue that has been reported many times.

With your C-8 try this magic pairing procedure.

2 Likes

That’s because you can’t update the old C-3 to the latest HE platform versions.

Not true. All models of Hubitat hubs can be upgraded to the latest HE platform version.

The big difference is that the C3/C4 hubs utilize a Nortek USB Zigbee/Z-Wave external radio stick. My hypothesis is that this very old USB radio behaves differently than the onboard Zigbee radios found in the C5, C7, and C8 hubs.

1 Like

Even c7 radio is hugely different from c8 . newer firmware are ok on C8 but from 150 and above firmwares are messing up C7 zigbee. (its a shame)

This worked for me. I did not even have to try pairing it multiple time. It worked in first try itself. Thank you very much....

3 Likes

Zigbee devices on my C7 have been working fine recently.

And your post is off-topic in this thread.

If you want to make claims about recent hub firmware versions causing issues, without any evidence, please take it to another thread.

2 Likes