How backups work

Probably if this is pointing to the hub.

Any way to contact support and let them log on to my hub and correct any problems?
I have a homeseer hub for my door locks and when there's a problem they access my hub and repair or let me know what's up.

That looks like Maker API. That IP is where the events get posted TO. So for example I have it setup for Node-Red so the IP there is the IP of my Node-Red server. Would be unlikely that it would need to be the hub IP, why would you post events back to the hub?

How about package manager repair do you think this would help?

With all those errors? You need to figure out what it is first. If you click the ID number on the left it will show you the name of the device up top. OR you can click the red "error" box and it should open up the device/app page. Let us know what app all those null battery errors are coming from and we can probably help.

YoLink™ Device Service

app:16312023-02-22 07:52:29.100 AMerror null is an undefined battery level

@junk7001 You could try doing a repair on that app in HPM if you want to confirm it is fully updated and see if anything changes. Are the devices getting errors also YoLink devices attached to that app?

@SteveBarcus can you comment on these errors posted up above, they are coming from the YoLink app? How backups work - #18 by junk7001

I am not familiar with that app.

They can look at your hub but cannot directly manipulate it. You can tag them @support_team

It's an app I downloaded from Hubitat to link my yolink devices to the hub

How long does the package manager take to complete? It's been running for close to 10 minutes?

Usually about 30 seconds, unless you did a repair on every single thing in your list, not sure how long that would take.

No only one, still running...

It does have a lot of separate drivers so it might take a while. As long as its slowly making progress just let it go. If it gets stuck you can always abort by going back to the apps list, it should not hurt anything.

It's not doing anything

The API does it just add devices to the dashboard app (not HE's)?

No maker api is for outside apps to connect to. Hubitat Dashboard is it's own app

Well I'm lost. I've been doing this for days. It seems all devices work from the app, even Zigbee. Maybe if I delete all the rules and redo them if might work. Although I've deleted some and rewrote them to no avail. So if there's a way to delete and refresh the cache for rules and start again.
Will this work?

Yes, this is my app and associated drivers.

This is the thread associated with it:
https://community.hubitat.com/t/release-beta-yolink-device-service-app-and-drivers-to-connect-hubitat-to-yolink-devices

I'd suggest trying this:

1. Run the HPM "Update" function and see if there are any outstanding updates for the YoLink Device Service app and/or drivers. If there were updates, then reboot the hub after they complete.

2. No updates or still broke after the update/reboot?
    Run the HPM "View Apps and Drivers" function and make sure the app and any drivers you have installed are indeed at the current level, which as of today are:

• YoLink Device Service
    • YoLink™ Device Service v2.1.8 (app)
    • YoLink COSmokeSensor Device v2.0.1 (driver)
    • YoLink Dimmer Device v2.0.1 (driver)
    • YoLink DoorSensor Device v2.0.1 (driver)
    • YoLink Finger Device v1.0.1 (driver)
    • YoLink GarageDoor Device v2.0.2 (driver)
    • YoLink Hub Device v2.0.1 (driver)
    • YoLink LeakSensor Device v2.0.3 (driver)
    • YoLink LeakSensor3 Device v2.0.0 (driver)
    • YoLink Lock Device v2.0.1 (driver)
    • YoLink MQTT Listener Device v2.0.5 (driver)
    • YoLink Manipulator Device v2.0.1 (driver)
    • YoLink MotionSensor Device v2.0.1 (driver)
    • YoLink MultiOutlet Device v2.1.2 (driver)
    • YoLink Outlet v2.0.0 (driver)
    • YoLink Outlet Device v2.0.1 (driver)
    • YoLink Siren Device v2.0.2 (driver)
    • YoLink Smart Outdoor Plug Device v1.0.1 (driver)
    • YoLink SmartRemoter Device v2.0.2 (driver)
    • YoLink SpeakerHub Device v2.0.1 (driver)
    • YoLink Sprinkler Device v2.0.1 (driver)
    • YoLink Switch Device v2.0.1 (driver)
    • YoLink THSensor Device v2.0.4 (driver)
    • YoLink Temperature Sensor Device v2.0.4 (driver)
    • YoLink Thermostat Device v2.0.1 (driver)
    • YoLink VibrationSensor Device v2.0.2 (driver)

If any don't match, then try running the HPM "Repair" function on the YoLink Device Service. After completion, reboot the hub.

1. Still broke?
    Run the YoLink Device Service app from start to finish, don't change anything at this time, just run it from start to finish. After completion, reboot the hub.

2. Still broke?
    Run the YoLink Device Service app.
    On the YoLink™ Device Service Diagnostics page:
    Set Perform a reset on all YoLink™ devices to True and run the app to completion. (Remember to set this back to False the next time you run the app)

3. Still broke?
    Try the "nuclear option": Run the YoLink Device Service app, deselect all the selected devices, and run the app to completion. Run the YoLink Device Service app again, select all the devices, and run the app to completion. After completion, reboot the hub. This will delete and redefine all the devices. Any connections to them (Dashboards, rules, etc.) will have to be rewritten.

1 Like

After looking closer at the error message, the error received on the Manipulator for the "Alert" is a legitimate driver error as it currently doesn't handle that. I'll update it. Thanks.

I did a package manager repair. Know all that shows is battery
2023-02-22 10:52:29.104 AMerror null is an undefined battery level