How backups work

Another thing you may want to do is update the time. I also assume that you can see the hub from outside your network? Can you also post a copy of your z-wave details page in it's entirety?

0x2b is a ghost and that should be removed. It could cause issues with your mesh and even commands being sent to other nodes. Other than that your mesh looks solid.

OK, I removed the ghost device. Are you saying this is what's causing the rules not to run?

If not currently, it would have in the near future...

3 Likes

How do I correct this? Find device number and repair.

Click on the red error and it will open the device or app it belongs to and you can diagnose from there

This is API app look at IP address.
My new IP is 192.168.1.18 for the hub. Do I need to change this?

Probably if this is pointing to the hub.

Any way to contact support and let them log on to my hub and correct any problems?
I have a homeseer hub for my door locks and when there's a problem they access my hub and repair or let me know what's up.

That looks like Maker API. That IP is where the events get posted TO. So for example I have it setup for Node-Red so the IP there is the IP of my Node-Red server. Would be unlikely that it would need to be the hub IP, why would you post events back to the hub?

How about package manager repair do you think this would help?

With all those errors? You need to figure out what it is first. If you click the ID number on the left it will show you the name of the device up top. OR you can click the red "error" box and it should open up the device/app page. Let us know what app all those null battery errors are coming from and we can probably help.

YoLink™ Device Service

app:16312023-02-22 07:52:29.100 AMerror null is an undefined battery level

@junk7001 You could try doing a repair on that app in HPM if you want to confirm it is fully updated and see if anything changes. Are the devices getting errors also YoLink devices attached to that app?

@SteveBarcus can you comment on these errors posted up above, they are coming from the YoLink app? How backups work - #18 by junk7001

I am not familiar with that app.

They can look at your hub but cannot directly manipulate it. You can tag them @support_team

It's an app I downloaded from Hubitat to link my yolink devices to the hub

How long does the package manager take to complete? It's been running for close to 10 minutes?

Usually about 30 seconds, unless you did a repair on every single thing in your list, not sure how long that would take.

No only one, still running...