How backups work

Can you give us an example of a rule that doesn't work? And what does the event logs say on the rule firing?

Just got a hold of Bobby. Corrupt data base. Doing a soft reset. We'll see what happens

I think I corrected the errors, I hope... I'll have to see if the rules run automatically or not. This is the only debug showing in the logs now. And I think SteveBarcus is working on it.

app:20592023-02-22 12:02:45.472 PMdebugdevice event: {"name":"signal","value":"-72","displayName":"YoLink MotionSensor - cabinet Motion Sensor","deviceId":"891","descriptionText":null,"unit":null,"type":null,"data":null}

1 Like

I don't recognize that message or where it might be originating from - looks like maybe old code.
If you click on the "app:2059" in the log message, which app/device is issuing the message? This is a Debug level message, so it's not an error - just not sure where it's coming from.

This is a motion detector. Where, why I don't know. Just did a soft reset and the yolink devices are the only ones showing up.
Motion and hot water shut off valve

Now getting a warn from pool door lock

Well the pool event ran automatically.
Looks good, first time in 5 days🎇

If some of the YoLink devices still aren't working, please run the YoLink Device Service app and on the YoLink™ Device Service Diagnostics page:

• Set Perform a reset on all YoLink™ devices to False
  • Set Enable collection of diagnostic data to local file. to True
  • Click next.

The diagnostic information will be collected and then written to a file on your Hubitat and a page will appear showing you the link to view the file, e.g., "View the file at http://192.168.1.18:8080/local/YoLink_Service_Diagnostics.txt"

Copy and Paste the link into your browser to view the information. Copy and Paste the data into a PM to me @SteveBarcus so I can take a look. Thanks.

1 Like

@junk7001 So we are getting some progress on getting all your devices working again?

@SteveBarcus thanks for jumping in to help, I would be of no use for that integration.

No, thank you and everyone else who jumped in to help. I have to say yolink devices are very stable.
Thanks again!

You're welcome.

Well it looks like things are getting better to normal. Rules are starting to run correctly. I'll see as the day goes on. Zigbee devices too, except for battery remotes. I removed the ZigBee motions and replaced with yolink, and they now work as they should.
I'd like to thank everyone for their help with this it's much appreciated.
Have a great day!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.